Live Clean Sweet Pea Liquid Hand Soap Reviews

January 05, 2020

Sweet Scent

This soap is great! I love using it when I have to wash my hands so often. It leaves hands feeling nice and smooth after washing and doesn't dry them out. The scent has a nice sweetness to it without being over powering

November 28, 2019

The BEST HANDSOAP IN THE WORLD!!

Okay first off, I give thanks to the people who created/create the Live Clean brand. They are doing an amazing job on every level in my opinion. I started to use them when they first came out, quite a few years ago before the whole "all natural and organic " trend came to be and i have to say that the quality has done nothing but get better and better. This hand soap will leave your hands smelling fresh anand delicate long after you wash your hands. I used this at home and had people over, and my friend asked me what that perfume I was wearing was! She didn't believe me when I said it was hand soap, I had to show her! Keeps your hands soft, even in the winter months. Worth the extra couple dollars, because a little goes a long way.

November 26, 2019

Sweet pea what a beautiful smell

Live clean liquid hand soap seems to be a good product. I sure do love the smell of the Sweet pea liquid hand soap. I think it is a good buy when I find it on sale, I find that the prices can fluctuate from very high to low in certain stores I guess it’s all about the buying power.

November 21, 2019

My favourite hand soap

This is a nicely foaming, moisturizing hand soap. It has a lovely mild scent and is a pretty pink colour. The pump dispenser it comes with is quite sturdy so I am able to buy refill bottles and use pump several times.

October 25, 2019
    Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Yes yes yes

Omg love love love this product many handwashes although they smell nice once washed off the smell disappears and can leave your hands feeling dry
    This smells devine and lingers for hours after also leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth it's a 15 out of 10 for me

July 17, 2019

Good for the powder room

I'll buy this soap every once in a while for the powder room, the scent is perfect and the packaging is sturdy. I only wish it were a foaming soap, that would be perfect for my kids

June 04, 2019

So sweet!

I absolutely love all of the Live Clean hand soap line smells!! Each one has it's own uniqueness but I have to say that sweet pea is my favourite! We always put one in the bathroom at work, i love walking in there after someone has used it!

March 21, 2019

I’m in love

I can’t stop buying Live Clean Sweet Pea hand wash! I am proud to say that my home only includes plant based cleaning products and our hygiene products are fairly close to the same! I love this scent because it isn’t overpowering which means it doesn’t cause headaches and I just bought the body wash because I love the brand ! So affordable, can’t wait to try the shampoo and conditioner 😁

October 04, 2018

Definitely worth the couple extra bucks

I swear by this hand soap! I have really sensitive skin and not only does this soap smell amazing, and it totally does, but it also keeps my hands feeling nice and soft and not dried out. It's awesome!

September 06, 2018

Good product:)

Well, it is a bit expensive but worth it! I am loving all their liquid hand soap scents especially the sweet pea and argan oil. They are my favorite so far and would love to try all scents. It is eco friendly, with 98% plant ingredients which my family likes. Smells and feels good on your hand.You can buy it at 500ml then get a refill (big bottle at around $6-7 to save money when you run out of stock).