Loccitane hand cream Reviews

Good - 0

October 20, 2020

The scent is so soft

I just wanted to share with you guys my experience with Loccitane Cherry blossom hand creme. My friend gave me a cute size of this product. When I used it, I fell inlove with the scent. It so soft and last longer. Even when you washed your hands the scent is still there. It also help my hands keep hydrated that made me decide to buy a regular size. Unlike when you use a regular lotion, your hands get easily dry. But in this product, I would say it's a must haves

August 07, 2020
    United States

Great hand cream!

Really fresh, mild smelling hand cream. Lasts a very long time because you only need to use a small amount. It does not have a greasy after feeling and keeps my hands feeling moisturized for a long time between applications.

July 12, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

The best!

What a wonderful hand cream! I have been using this hand cream for years, is wonderful for the harsh winter day’s. Gives you a good moisture and is very light, comes in a tiny size but you go along with it for a while since you don’t need to much in your skin!

April 11, 2020

im using it forever!

I bought this one when they have promo beacuse it was pretty pricey when its on regular price, before Im using body shop hand creme and it was ok, this one exceeds my expectation because it gives my skin more hydration and my skin never feels dry! I recommend they're hand creams! I'll buy again next time!

April 08, 2020
    Georgia, United States

my favorite hand cream

This is my absolute favorite hand cream to use! It comes in a very convenient tube and for the price you only need just a little bit of cream and it keeps your hands so mosturized without any sticky feeling.

January 30, 2020
    United Kingdom

Super smoothing

I love loccitane hand creams, they have great sizes for handbags and large tubes to keep at home.
    They really smooth my hands and make them feel so soft.
    They have a wide range of beautiful fragrances too.

January 09, 2020

Amazing Product!

Will last up to 6 hand washes so you don't have to keep reapplying. Shea butter the main ingredient comes from Burkina Faso and the company employs around 30,000 women and pays 3 times the market value for the shea butter.

November 27, 2019

I love this product and would buy it always.

In winter my hands get dry specially when I wash the dishes!! But after I tested this cream, my problems were solved. The smell is perfect and the consistency too because my skin can absorb very fast. I can’t be without!!

October 13, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

The best hand cream ever

This is really the best hand cream ever. I work with my hands all the time and my hands become really dry and sore and cracked. One application of this on my hands look really nice and it looks like I actually look after them. But the main thing is my hand feels so much better.

July 24, 2019

one and only

One and only hand cream i use. not greasy, keeps your hand moisture and absorbs very fast. a bit price but its worth for the quality you get. i will definitely keep buying.