Good

Lorac Perfectly Lit Oil-Free Luminizing Powder Reviews

Ranked #275 out of 387 in Powder

October 16, 2015

I really love this powder but be careful it's very shimmery that if you use too much you'll wind up looking like a glittery mess, but otherwise I really like this powder.

August 08, 2012

I've been looking for a product that would give my face an all over "glow" without looking like I have glitter on my face. Honestly, I've tried illuminators, highlights you name it I've tried it. In the process I've found quite a few great products but still not the one product for an all over face glow. This does exactly what I've described. Gives a luminous glow all over the face without looking overwhelming or like you have glitter on.

I stumbled across this product last time I was at Sephora. I'm actually surprised that none of the Sephora reps suggested it to me as I've asked at quite a few locations for a product that would give me a glow. Anyways, this product does just that.

I think of it as a 'finishing powder' to sort of finish my look on the days I want to look more glowy and radiant. This powder comes in 3 colours. I use the word "colour" tentatively, it's not really a colour, more like a shade of glow? According to Lorac the three are:
    Luminous: golden cream.
    Radiant: golden brown.
    Spotlight: warm beige.
    Luminous is quite pinkish so I assume that is for our pale sisters. Radiant and Spotlight are almost the same, except Radiant is just a tad bronzier than Spotlight. I bought mine in Spotlight, and so far am loving it. It's so wearable and sheer that I dust it all over my face using a fluffy brush (instead of just the highlight areas).

My only peeve with this product is the price. I can see this price being a deterrent for other users. This is only 0.34oz which is quite small for $42! I guess a little goes a long way ...still I would have liked to see a lower price point for so little product.

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge