L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Oil Shampoo Reviews
#91 in Shampoo

January 31, 2019

Great shampoo

Loved trying this shampoo (and conditioner). My looked and felt great, after each use, it was smooth and shiny and did not feel as dry as before. Easy to style as I usually do, and great scent. Would love to try more from this line.

#freeproduct

January 28, 2019

Great Product

L'OREAL Paris Extraordinary Oil Shampoo is a great shampoo for my very dry hair I love the scent. this product is very effective makes a lot of lather and nourishes every strand of my curly hair I would recommend it to anyone

January 27, 2019

Fabulous shampoo

L’Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil Shampoo is a really good shampoo for dry hair. The fragrance isn’t overpowering. I feel like my hair is being cleansed, yet nourished at the same time. I had no need to use this product twice in order to remove hair product buildup. I highly recommend this shampoo.

August 01, 2018

Gives my hair plenty of volume and shine.

I picked up both the shampoo and conditioner in this line for dry, normal to fine hair and I'm very happy with the results. My hair felt softer and smoother after only one wash. The ends looked noticeably healthier after using this shampoo along with the extraordinary conditioner. Although it contains 6 oils it did not leave my hair weighed down or feeling greasy. In fact my hair was left looking very clean and voluminous. This shampoo contains sodium laureth sulfate so it does give a nice rich lather making it feel very clean. I also like the sweet scent of this shampoo. It still lingers lightly even after washing. As much as I like this product I am going to the salon next week to get my hair colored and highlighted so I won't be continuing to use the shampoo and conditioner but I have been looking into similar products containing oil and have decided I will try one by matrix that is suitable for color treated hair.

May 04, 2018

Worked extremely well!

L’Oreal Hair Expertise Extroardinary Oil Shampoo is a great product for anyone with dry or damaged hair. I found that the shampoo lathered up well and was very moisturizing. After shampooing I did not even have to use conditioner to untangle my hair (which recently has been tangling more because of split ends). I even found that the shampoo was moisturizing for my scalp. The only thing I disliked was the smell. I found it a bit too sweet smelling, but thankfully the strong smell washes away and disappears very quickly. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who needs a moisturizing shampoo to help with dry hair or a dry scalp

April 17, 2018

Shiny hair

I colour my hair regularly so I am always trying out different shampoos. Some “oil” shampoos tend to leave my hair looking greasy near the roots or require me to wash my hair more often. This shampoo cleaned my hair well without looking greasy. I had to give this less stars because it irritated my scalp and increased my dandruff. I would not buy this again for that reason but it’s still a good shampoo and makes hair shiny.

April 15, 2018

Great product

I bought this product when it was on sale. I was pleasantly impressed with it. It left my hair feeling very soft and manageable. The smell is also wonderful, not too over powering at all.

January 19, 2018

Best shampoo

Honestly I was so surprised on how well this product worked on my hair, It made my hair easier to manage, detangle and felt so soft, mind you I have frizzy and brittle hair. My #1 shampoo

August 19, 2017

Bon shampoing

C'est un shampooing qui sent très bon qui répare les cheveux abîmés , qui laissent les cheveux doux et soyeux petit bémol sur moi ,il me rend les cheveux gras . Sinon à part ça c'est un bon produit .

May 10, 2017

Good shampoo. Probably it somewhat nourishes my hair, but mostly my oils do that. It doesn't dry out, lives my hair smooth. Affordable. But I won't buy it again as I am not that much impressed.