L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Oil Shampoo Reviews
#80 in Shampoo

April 17, 2018

Shiny hair

I colour my hair regularly so I am always trying out different shampoos. Some “oil” shampoos tend to leave my hair looking greasy near the roots or require me to wash my hair more often. This shampoo cleaned my hair well without looking greasy. I had to give this less stars because it irritated my scalp and increased my dandruff. I would not buy this again for that reason but it’s still a good shampoo and makes hair shiny.

April 15, 2018

Great product

I bought this product when it was on sale. I was pleasantly impressed with it. It left my hair feeling very soft and manageable. The smell is also wonderful, not too over powering at all.

January 19, 2018

Best shampoo

Honestly I was so surprised on how well this product worked on my hair, It made my hair easier to manage, detangle and felt so soft, mind you I have frizzy and brittle hair. My #1 shampoo

August 19, 2017

Bon shampoing

C'est un shampooing qui sent très bon qui répare les cheveux abîmés , qui laissent les cheveux doux et soyeux petit bémol sur moi ,il me rend les cheveux gras . Sinon à part ça c'est un bon produit .

May 10, 2017

Good shampoo. Probably it somewhat nourishes my hair, but mostly my oils do that. It doesn't dry out, lives my hair smooth. Affordable. But I won't buy it again as I am not that much impressed.

May 08, 2017

This shampoo feels and smells great, it leaves your hair feeling very soft and adds shine without feeling oily. The price is great especially for the quality and effectiveness of the item.

March 12, 2017

Woww quelle belle découverte de shampoing, j'adore l'effet brillant et soyeux qu'il laisse sur mes cheveux. Il ne coute pas très cher, l'odeur est appréciable et toute la famille l'utilise avec plaisir.

March 06, 2017

This is an affordable shampoo that I absolutely recommend to anyone with normal to dry/damaged hair. The shampoo leaves my hair feeling soft immediately after rinsing, which I have never found even with the salon brands. It smells great and is a thick consistency. I thought I was using more because of the consistency but it actually lasts twice as long as my old shampoo ( I switched to this after trying it out!) When I used this with the conditioner I was amazed by how soft and shiny my hair became. I love this product as it gives you salon quality hair at a fraction of the price!

February 27, 2017

J'adore ce shampooing, il sent super bon et mes cheveux sont les plus doux! Si on se brosse les cheveux avant d'appliquer le shampooing, il est tout à fait possible de ne pas utiliser l'après shampooing tellement que celui-ci hydrate les cheveux! Très pratique pour celles qui n'ont pas beaucoup de temps dans la douche.

February 27, 2017

I love how soft and silky my hair feels after using this shampoo and conditioner. It only takes a small amount of product to work through your hair, and I have long hair. I always let both of the shampoo and the conditioner sit in my hair for a few minutes before rinsing them.
    I have only used this product for a couple of weeks but have felt a hugh difference. I can style my hair much easier, but my hair feels so light, I just prefer to leave it down.