L'Oreal Kids 2 in 1 Shampoo In Watermelon Reviews

Extra Gentle 2-in-1 Shampoo with a Burst of Watermelon for Thick, Curly, or Wavy Hair softens and detangles coarse hair or crazy, corkscrew curls. A burst of Watermelon scent makes shampooing a fun, summery good time.

No knots can resist the 2-in-1 formula of L’Oréal Kids. Its conditioners help stop flyaway hair even if you shampoo at night. Ophthalmologist tested so it’s absolutely tear free.

December 13, 2017

...

my kids love this shampoo. My oldest son who is starting to shower himself is easily able to wash his own hair and not worry about his eyes stinging. This also leaves his hair smelling great and it is very cheap,

October 11, 2017

Easy on eyes

My kids are really sensitive when getting soap in their eyes. This is the only soap that they don't complain that it burns their eyes. They also love the smell

September 20, 2017

great

I bought this for my oldest and he absolutely loves it ! Smells great , doesn't irritate the eyes when removing the soap from his hair, you don't need a lot of product to get a nice clean and he loves the bottle design because it's fun and colourful .

August 26, 2017

childhood memories

my mom used to get this for my sisters and i when we were kids. this was my favourite scent and i still sometimes use it to this day. great product!!!!

June 19, 2017

love this shampoo is great for taking knots out of my hair I dont know why this works best maybe cause its not loadedwith chemicals ,lathers up nice and rinses away good smells amazing as well

May 15, 2017

I love L'Oreal Kids 2 in 1 Shampoo for my nephew. There is nothing better than a no tear shampoo! I used to use this when I was a kid as well! It works great and smells great as well!

May 08, 2017

i love this stuff for my children i remember using it myself when i was a kid and the fact that its no tears is what makes it so perfect. plus the scents are amazing

May 08, 2017

It does help tangle hairs because there is a conditioner in it, soft for kids. My daughter loves the smell of watermelon, but I don't. I don't like the smell of watermelon and this one smells sweeter also but it s for my daughter...as long as she is happy with it, I am fine.

0.5/5

April 13, 2017

ugh. the good old loreal. people thought you were poor if you didnt have it, and didnt trust your hygiene either. the bottle is half size, when mostly kids were the ones with long hair, to some it lasted less than a week. the smell off of the kids that had it lingered and was banned for making people sick. my mom couldnt go around those kids. the only reason it is good for tangles is there is conditioner in it, i dont see why this was a good product.

3.2/5

March 18, 2017

I find the smell of this shampoo be too sweet. It does have a nice smell to it at first, but then it becomes too sugary. However, i do love this shampoo. I love how it's tear free and i love how i don't fear it if some shampoo ends up going in my kid's eyes. it seems to wash her hair pretty well, most of the time... but not always.