• L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Lip Colour
  • L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Lip Colour

L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Lip Colour Reviews

Ranked #178 out of 723 in Lip Gloss

April 20, 2017

I have this in two colours but my fave is the Nude 862, it is my perfect shade of nude and I went threw dozens, different brands and this was the right shade, I find it has great pigmentation (am I using the right word) its not sheer and it dose not dry my lips. Also I can layer over it with a gloss to slightly change the colour.

February 11, 2016

This line is an oldie but a goodie! I always keep in my makeup repertoire shade 710-Mulberry, it is very moisturizing and is a shade that goes with so much. I have tried other shades in this l'oreal line and they are all good quality and moistirizing. Another plus, one time I had my mulberry shade for like four years and no Chemical smell whatsoever( you know sometimes old lipsticks give off this plastick-y smell after awhile).

October 26, 2015

This lip gloss is amazing! The Blushing Harmony 103 colour adds colour, but still has a natural look. It also acts like a lip balm, hydrating the lips.