L'Oreal Paris Expertise Nutri Sleek Thermo Protection Cream

L'Oreal Paris Expertise Nutri Sleek Thermo Protection Cream Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1936 out of 2394 in Hair Care

January 20, 2011

I tried this hair cream with the entire product line. I was impressed. You use it to coat your hair after a shower. I left my hair feeling smooth and moisturized which was great. The first time I used it I did find that I had to really get in there to spread it out over all my hair. I'm usually hesitant to put too much product in my hair (especially when it's oil-based) in case it makes my hair look oily, but the second time I used this product I used a bit more and it didn't leave my hair oily at all. It's supposed to protect your hair from heat damage, which I find hard to comment on -- I always use thermo products in my hair before straightening/blow drying so I didn't really notice a difference.

I did like this product, but I'm still not willing to switch from my Fekkai Glossing Cream for it. But I'd recommend this product to someone on more of a budget as the quality was almost as good as Fekkai.

I received mine from the brand.

Best laundry detergent

Dinner Ideas???

Vim Email!

Dye my hair?

Sherriwolf added a new review for
    Excel strong mint

a_dabchy added a new review for
    LUSH Shampoo Tin

TheNinja added a new review for
    Whiskas perfect portions