L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Clay Shampoo Reviews
#45 in Shampoo

March 27, 2019

Best Drug Store shampoo!

I have very fine flat hair that gets super greasy after a day of washing it. I was recommended this shampoo by a friend and grabbed it at W almart. I was skeptical because I have never found a drug store shampoo that left my scalp feeling clean without being overly drying. It also gave my hair volume and didn't weight it down ! love this shampoo , affordable and works great!

March 20, 2019

Love it!

This shampoo is simply amazing! From the first time I used it, I could actually FEEL the difference in my hair, and it lasted longer than other shampoos I've tried. And the scent is not overpowering. Definitely a shampoo worth buying.

March 15, 2019

Great Drugstore Shampoo

I purchased the shampoo & conditioner on sale at Shoppers ($4 each!) and it doesn't keep my hair clean for 3 days, but I definitely get 2 days between washes and 3 if I use dry shampoo.

Great value and it works!

March 06, 2019

Mon chouchou de l'hiver

L'hiver, j'ai le cuir chevelu qui devient gras et les pointes qui deviennent sèches. J'ai essayé diverse sorte de shampoing au cours des dernières années. Pour un produit de pharmacie, super abordable en plus , je l'adore!

February 25, 2019

Cleans hair well

I work in a very dusty environment and my hair is always filthy when I come home. This is the only shampoo that will keep it clean without stripping its natural oils.

February 10, 2019

Good Shampoo for Oily Hair

After trying many different projects for my overly oily hair, I was recommended this shampoo. It smells great and I can go 24 hours without my hair starting to look oily. Normally around 18 hours my hair is starting to look gross. I’ll definitely keep using this product.

January 27, 2019

Grease no more

This shampoo has worked wonders for my hair. It gives you 2 day hair without drying your scalp out. This also adds volume to my hair. Recommend to others looking for a new shampoo!

January 25, 2019

Nice

received this from L’Oreal in exchange for a review. I have used it for a few days now and must say, it is a wonderful product. It lathers nicely and gets my hair clean. I only wash my hair a few times a week and the shine holds up well between washes. The scent is light and not overpowering. I will purchase again

November 04, 2018

My Favorite shampoo

I'm a girl that switches shampoos monthly to give my hair a new feel. So its not getting use to the same product. However I have been buying this shampoo and conditioner for 4 months now. It smells so good! It leaves my hair feeling so soft and the conditioner gives it that smooth healthy look. It's affordable at $4. And it is good for oil and dry ends which is exactly what my hair is. Due to me bleaching it a lot and staying blonde. I always need a good hydrating consumer and this product doesn't let me down. I've been telling the woman in my family they need to try it. They will definitley be hooked I think by the first try. Will buy again and again! Please don't discontinue..

1.8/5

September 19, 2018

Not impressed

Highly unsatisfactory and disappointed especially because how expensive it is. No visible results and no future purchases by me. Loreal isn't an ethical company which speaks volumes on their values.