L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Clay Shampoo Reviews
#46 in Shampoo

November 21, 2020
    East Sussex, United Kingdom

Perfect for greasy hair

I have been using this product on and off since it came out a few years ago. I always try other products but none are as good at helping keep oily roots at bay, while keeping your hair from being dry.

November 19, 2020
    Selangor, Malaysia

The expert in haircare

Loreal is the queen in haircare.I like this product because it smells good but when it come to effectiveness i can say it doesnt works really well with my dry hair 😕 i hope they can improve it. I will buy it again if they come out with new formulation with good reviews

April 28, 2020
    Virginia, United States

Can not be happier with shampoo

I am so in love, that this shampoo is the only product I am truly loyal to. I can not recommend it enough to people with hair which gets greasy the second day after wash. Have bought the biggest bottle and it is almost empty already. Not going to switch any time soon

October 13, 2019
    Devon, United Kingdom

Great

This shampoo is great for oily roots, I can go longer between washes and my hair doesn't get so greasy whilst also be nourishing and not drying the hair out. I also use the conditioner and mask such a great trio.

October 08, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Great for oily roots

I bought this shampoo together with pre wash mask and conditioner. It works great for my hair I have oily roots and struggled to find a shampoo/ conditioner that does not make them heavy. The smell is gorgeous too. Super efficient still got the conditioner.

September 10, 2019

Beau cheveux

Il rend les cheveux eclatant et vraiment beau, il est comme un shampoing proffesionel pour beaucoup moins chere alors c'est parfait comme ca! Jen achete souvent

July 19, 2019

My favourite shampoo!

I have super oily roots, I always look for shampoo that will help me with my oily roots. I find that there are so many types of shampoo, but finding Extrodinary Clay shampoo was a great surprise! I just hope it doesn't get discontinued...100% recommend!

July 14, 2019
    Essex, United Kingdom

Love it

After googling why my hair was getting so greasy a day or two after washing I came across this shampoo. Smells amazing and really helps with the oiliness of my hair. I can now go longer between washing which is amazing.
    I thought with a shampoo that was targeted to oiliness would make my hair feel dry but my hair felt super hydrated and clean!

July 14, 2019
    East Sussex, United Kingdom

Great for clarifying

This shampoo is excellent to use if you have a greasy buildup or just want to clarify your hair. I use it once a week in place of my usual shampoo to get rid of any build up from other hair products, it works well on rebalancing my hair, drying up any greasy roots yet moisturising my dry ends. I don’t think I would use it as a regular shampoo, but I do use it regularly to keep my hair in check. Would definitely recommend for if you have greasy roots/dry ends.

June 24, 2019

Great product

This will works exactly as intended. My hair fell amazing. I was having issues with oily hair and after using this product it went away. Highly recomended.