L'Oreal Paris HIP High Intensity Pigments Eye Shadow Duo Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 1401 in Eye Shadow

L’Oreal HIP Matte Eyeshadow Duos are a more budget-friendly way of obtaining brighter, more pigmented eyeshadows. Each contains two shades of matte eyeshadows with a total weight of 0.08 oz.Animated contains a chalky grayish-white and a periwinkle blue.

June 21, 2017

J'aime bien

Je voulais faire changement alors j'ai choisi cette couleur sens trop d'appréhension et d'attente. quel belle surprise la couleur est tellement belle sur mes yeux et le résultat est parfait le pigment du fard est vraiment intense et pas besoins dans mettre beaucoup pour avoir le résultat voulus.

June 15, 2017

intense

These eye shadows deliver. The colour is very intense, super pigmented! I only have one complaint. They are very crumbly, so a lot gets on my cheeks and face when I was applying it, kind of annoying

May 29, 2017

These eye shadows do as they claim. I like that they are high intensity and really do stay put most of the day. It helps if you use a primer tho. I liked this eye shadow a lot.

April 16, 2017

These are incredible eyeshadows. I have the gold and fuscia one, and its amazing. The colors are highly pigmented and make my eyes really pop! I like the way it comes with 2 complimenting colors, one you can use all over and one to deepen the look in the crease!

March 17, 2017

While this isn't my everyday shadow, it's a mainstay in my eyeshadow arsenal. Highly pigmented, it's got great staying power and provides an equally effective look either paired together or used with other shades. A definite keeper!

December 03, 2016

I love trying funky new colours of eye shadows and L'Oréal sure does fit the bill with this eye shadow! Plus the overall coverage you receive is wonderful! It could last a bit longer however before having to reapply.

July 23, 2016

This can be a little daunting if you're not use to doing your eyes. A little goes a long way. Tap your brush and remember that it's easier to build up than it is to take makeup off. These colours would compliment someone with dark eyes. You want to use what's opposite on the colour wheel for the best results :) I used the pink in my crease, and the purple on the lid.

3.2/5

April 23, 2016

This one eyeshadow is very 80's colours, but unfortunate is not for office and or everyday use! You will look like Dee Snider if you actually overuse it, great colours, good coverage. It was one of the line's l'oreal's good product line, but I really think at LD they do not sell this anymore except in the bargain bin sad but true!

April 20, 2016

I've been using these shadows for a couple years now! They are pretty pigmented, and they come in a variety of gorgeous shades. I usually wet my eyeshadow brush to make the colours really pop and intensify! Perfect!

April 14, 2016

I found these duo shadows pretty average. They were not nearly as pigmented as I hoped.
    The colors were quite unrealistic for daily use. Not worth the money to me.