L'Oreal Paris La Couleur Infallible 24HR Eye Shadow Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 1317 in Eye Shadow

L'Oreal Paris Color Infallible Eyeshadow is a line of eye shadows that provides an intense color that lasts up to 24 hours.

April 13, 2017

I have this eyeshadow in the color Iced Latte. I usually don't buy single eyeshadows (I opt for palettes) but this is an eyeshadow that everyone should run out to get.

The staying power is very strong, it begins to fade around the 8 hour mark which is incredible for a high pigment, shimmery, and drugstore shadow! I prefer applying this with my fingers to get the best color payoff, but a dense eyeshadow brush would work just as well. The packaging comes with an extra seal to make sure the eyeshadow does not create a mess, which is great when I'm travelling with this!

The color Iced Latte can be used on the lid, inner corner, and also as a STUNNING highlight. Honestly, using this eyeshadow as a highlighter beats even some of the high end brands! This is a very versatile product and well worth the money.

One of my holy grail items for sure!

August 04, 2016

I have close to 15 of these I'm in love with them. They're high end makeup quality but with a drug store price! They're so pigmented and creamy. The only thing I don't like about them is the pot they're in, it's hard to get the product out.

July 11, 2016

Love this eye shadow. Very soft texture, easily to apply. It stays long and Doesnt get together in creases leaving marks.plus very nice colour. Pricey but last long time

July 11, 2016

I own this in Always Pearly Pink, Forever Pink, Bottomless Java, Goldmine, and Eternal Black. This eyeshadow line delivers the highest quality eyeshadow I've encountered from a drugstore brand yet. Consistently high color payoff with a beautiful range to choose from.

February 10, 2016

Probablement les meilleurs ombre à paupière de pharmacie disponibles . Les couleurs sont belle , très pigmenté , pas poudreuse , tienne longtemps sans s'affadire . Un peu plus dispendieuses mais la qualité en vaux le prix .

January 24, 2016

These are a bit pricy but they are one of the most beautiful drugstore shadows that I've tried. The metallic shadows seem to work better than the mattes. The mattes are patchy and do not apply as smooth. I enjoy metallics much better anyways :)

January 20, 2016

C'est ombre à paupieres sont super! Très pigmenter les couleurs sont vraiment belle et la tenue est super.

October 12, 2015

The colour is so bright and vibrant, last for a very long time.

July 31, 2015

I have this shadow in Amber Rush or something like that. I absolutely loved it so I went out and bought a couple more!

July 08, 2015

Loved this eye shadow! It really brightened up my eyes and is long lasting. I was able to achieve the look I was going for with the eye shadow! It`s not a bad price and lasts for a very longtime.

clsbeauty added a new review for
    Ivory Body Wash

Pammywhammy845 has started a new forum topic
    Anxiety

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Advice please

dperrault added a new review for
    magasin Archambault