• L'Oreal Paris Nutri-Shimmer Crystal Instant Miracle

L'Oreal Paris Nutri-Shimmer Crystal Instant Miracle Reviews

2.6/5
Ranked #1634 out of 2546 in Hair Care

March 10, 2017

I recently added L'Oreal Paris Nutri-Shimmer Crystal Instant Miracle to my hair care regime and can honestly say it's not the best product out there but it's also not the worse. It could be I'm not getting the full benefits of the product since I'm not using it in conjunction with the Shampoo and Conditioner directed towards this product line. This line is directed towards those with long, normal to fine hair.

The directions tell you to apply this evenly throughout the hair from root to tip after each shampoo . It states no wait is necessary and to rinse immediately. I myself don't rinse it off right away cause I find it hard to believe the product will work in such a short period of time, so I let it sit for about five minutes. It doesn't say whether or not you still have to condition your hair afterwards, but I don't. What I have noticed after using this product is that my hair is healthy and shiny from root to tip and It doesn't weigh my fine hair down.

1.2/5

August 16, 2014

This product is meant to be used in the shower, between your shampoo and conditioner. The tube promises "immediate transformation, breathtaking shine." I didn't get either of these benefits.

When I saw this product in store, I was attracted to the thick, creamy texture with shimmering micro-glitter - "pearl micro-crystals," to quote to package. Let me be the first to call myself a sucker.

This product did absolutely nothing for me. My hair is in decent shape normally, so I thought I would see some improvement, rather than having severely damaged hair and hoping for a miracle. It was no more shiny or hydrated. This treatment didn't do any damage, but definitely wasn't beneficial in any way.

Bottom line: wasted time, water, and money.

lamurap has started a new forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Finola added a new review for
    Solo Energy Bar