4.1/5
L'Oreal Paris Root Rescue Reviews

Now you can Rescue Your Roots at the first sign of new root or gray regrowth in-between colorings. In only ten minutes, get seamless permanent color from root to tip. Why Choose Root Rescue? New Root Rescue is low ammonia color gel with built-in conditioning and an aromatic scent. Plus, the Quick Precision Applicator makes touch-ups fast and easy. What's Covered? 100% of Your Grays. Ten minutes is all that you will need. You can even color the most defiant grays. What's Beautiful? Seamless Shade Matching Guaranteed.* No Uneven touch-ups, just beautiful color from root to tip.

January 19, 2018

Great for roots for sure

At the age of 35 I definitely notice grays so naturally :0 , I dye my hair. Yes I know it's not natural but I like too pretend. I've found this was easy to apply and did as intended, slightly easier to apply than some messier ones I've used (my bathroom counter is stained from previously).

January 19, 2018

Life Saver!

I always swear by it and it has been a life saver for me, real quick and effective. Super easy to use at home by myself. I love the applicator. Helps comb and apply the color effectively and it's not messy at all! Love it!

August 31, 2017

great for in between colouring

I liked this product to touch up my roots before I had a chance to fully dye my hair. I probably wouldn't use it very often, but in between colourings when I'm not ready to fully dye my hair, it worked.

December 26, 2016

I am always touching up my roots because the root touch-ups I've been using fades very fast ,maybe only a couple of weeks.After discovering L'Oreal Paris Root Rescue,there has never been another for me.I get the exact color to match my own hair color and with L'Oreal Root Rescue,my roots stay perfect and I don't have to be fixing them every couple of weeks.It lasts for a very long time ,which is exactly what I was looking for.I'll never go back to using another Root Product,I'm happy with my L'Oreal.I recommend this product for you to try.

October 18, 2016

This Root Rescue by Loreal is awesome. It is supposed to match other competitor's colors and I have used it twice and had not problem. Unfortunately, it is the same price as a full box of color. I saved the tooth applicator that goes on top of any of the color bottles and use it for doing my roots when I buy any box color.

If you save an applicator bottle from one box without opening the tip, you can put 1/2 the developer in it and only use 1/2 the color tube, put the lid on tight and put both in storage for 6-8 weeks until your next color . You can get 2 colors for the price of one. That is what I do now instead of buying Root Rescue.

If you want convenience, and don't have the time to do that process above, then this is a good product. It also is just enough for a maximum of 1/2 inch root. Anymore than that, and depending how thick your hair is, you might want to stick to buying the full box, or you will need 2 boxes of Root Rescue.

September 08, 2016

I didn't mind this Loreal Root Rescue. When my roots start showing I like to do a touch up or two before I get the all over dye job. This one did a pretty good job, it matched my hair colour nicely. It seemed to last a good couple weeks which was nice. The only issue I have with this is the applicator. I personally don't care for it at all. I found it doesn't come out evenly and you have to constantly shake and squeeze really hard to get more out. If I purchase it again I will probably buy a brush to apply it instead of using their bottle.

April 21, 2016

3 weeks after my hair dye my roots is showing and a large grey band is there to show the world how old I am but now with this product (by the way I try a lot of others) everything is cover in a few minutes. I tell my husband that I just came back from the hairdresser and he believe me it was very funny. I use to see my hairdresser every 3 weeks now it's every 5 to 6 weeks a serious economy thank you!!!

March 09, 2016

I have a lot of grey hair and a lot of stubborn grey hairs in some places and I love how this product covers up and gets rid of those nasty grey hairs quickly :)

December 23, 2015

i have lots of gray hair coming in....i color my hair light brown every 6 weeks. my roots come in fast. i always have this in my closet so i am never without it. it is so easy to apply...doesn't drip. hardly takes any time to use. it really covers my roots and gets me through til my next coloring. it doesn't dry out my hair or look bland

December 04, 2015

L'Oreal Paris Root Rescue;

Good for certain hair colors.
    I like if you're certain the roots will match rest of hair, otherwise you're hair might have re-growth of various colors which would not look right.

I do like how easy it was to use, and strictly on the roots.

Pricing for such item from L'oreal was great!

It was easier to use I think for dark hair as easier to blend than blondes in my opinion....as blonde can look brassy, harsh, or off color