Prestige Item
L’Oreal paris true match eye cream in a concealer Reviews

Good - 0

February 03, 2021

Hello dark circles

Moms who had little sleep over the last few months raise your hands🙋🏻‍♀️! I was a little skeptical about the coverage. I feel like sometimes, eye concealer just tend to accentuate your dark circles. I love how light and non greasy the texture on this one is. It applies really smoothly and nicely. The packaging is small and fits perfectly in my tiny makeup bag. If I’m being honest, it doesn’t cover fully, BUT I like it that way better! It feels more natural! I can combine this concealer with a tinted moisturizer and some mascara for a quick and easy « natural glow » look!

October 20, 2020

Loving it

I used this wonderful L’Oréal True Match Eye Cream in A Concealer and It was W 3-4 light Clair.
    I love the fact that the formula of this amazing eye cream in a concealer is Cruelty, fragrance and paraben free. It kept my skin hydrated for the entire day without any irritation and provides instant dark circle correction. I love that it brightens up my under eye area. It felt very smooth, light weight and was easy to blend. This eye cream Concealer is very suitable for me since I have sensitive eyes and skin.
    I am very happy with L’Oreal True Match Eye Cream in a Concealer . I will definitely purchase this product in the future and highly recommend everyone with dark circles to try it out.