L'Oreal Revitalift Volume Filler moisturizer
Good

L'Oreal Revitalift Volume Filler moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #131 out of 665 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

November 03, 2016

I love how this leaves my skin feeling, soft, moisturized and best of all it works great under makeup. i am not breaking out because of it. I know it does not clog pores, it allows skin to breath, and adds elasticity. I am noticing I look 2 years younger after using this. my husband finally started using it because he saw how great my results. GRRRRRR I hate sharing! LOL

August 29, 2016

Defiantly anyone that wants to restore your youthful look you have to try Revitalift Volume Filler!! Use the product under your eyes and your cheek area to restore that youthful look your looking for. It defiantly rehydrated my skin and as I was applying it I felt it's silky smooth feeling.

February 29, 2016

Absolutely love this product. I had the chance to review it for free. I don't think that I would have otherwise purchased it myself. With that being said, I am now willing to spend the extra money for this product. It's creamy and smooth and makes my face feel so smooth and moist. So much so, that my husband who does not EVER notice stuff like that has noticed the difference, in the texture of my face. No more oily spots here and dry spots there my face and neck feel more smooth and hydrated than they have in a very long time.

November 10, 2015

I use this product in tandem with the facial serum, and have really enjoyed the results. I actually notice a difference "in the appearance of fine lines"!!! Of course, the fine lines come back if I don't use the product, but I fully expect that. This moisturizer actually has the feel and function of a makeup primer as well, and actually fills in pores to give a smoother application to your foundation. I love it!

Knorr Homestyle Stock Chicken

Heinz Mustard

Arm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda

diannamerritt added a new review for
    Carters Store

jpenfold added a new review for
    Lever 2000 Body Wash