3.9/5
L'Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation Reviews
#4 in Foundation

Super-blendable Opti-Blend Complex lets you control coverage and fine-tune it. Feels fresh and natural, yet covers flawlessly. Opti-Blend Technology creates precisely calibrated skin-true shade. Won't fade or change over time. Micro-fine optical pearls blur imperfections, as glycerin and Vitamins B and E nourish skin. No oils, no pore-clogging fillers. Ultra-pure formula feels so beautiful, you forget you're wearing makeup.Available in 18 skin-true shades that match your skin's tone and its undertone.
Sourced from www.loreal.com

May 19, 2017

This product is great for its price. It is easy to blend out. It is a liquid-ish formula so I would say if you have dry or semi-dry skin like me it is great if you have oily skin i don't see it keeping you matte.. especially for long wear. It is somewhat build-able without being too "cakey" but it isn't full coverage! Great but know what you are buying and be sue it is right for your skin type! None of us are the same .. ang <3

May 16, 2017

I love it, it is the only foundation i have been able to math my skin tone almost perfectly solely, i wish it were a little better with its coverage as i am entirely pale with freckles and the bags under my eyes frighten my children. it goes on best by finger application and looks pretty natural.

May 14, 2017

I have been using this product a for a number of years now. This foundation really hides imperfections and blemishes on my skin. It also comes in different shades to better suit the skin tone.

May 12, 2017

Pour ma part, je n'ai pas adoré ce produit. Mes raisons sont que j'ai une peau de tendance grasse et huileuse. Ce type de fond de teint ne me fait pas à moi personnellement, mais je le recommanderait pour une personne ayant une peau sèche à normal. Pour ma part, quand je l'ai testé, j'ai trouvé que le fini était assez étrange et non naturel. Au bout de quelques heures, ma peau était encore plus grasse qu'à l'habitude.

May 10, 2017

Very good quality for drugstore product. not too expensive. it apply very liquidy, it covers but its not a thick coverage. 7/10 would recommend. nice product

May 09, 2017

This foundation is amazing for a drug store product. However for the size of product you get, it is on the expensive side. It was easy to find one that matched my skin tone, and this foundation is build-able coverage wise.

2.8/5

May 01, 2017

I wanted a foundation that would give me excellent coverage and be a good match for my skin tone. While the colour match is good, the coverage is minimal and I don't notice any difference in my skin with or without the foundation. I have tried to apply the foundation with my fingers and with a sponge. I wait for my moisturizer to dry before applying. I was very disappointed in this product and have, in fact, purchased another brand of foundation that is doing a much better job at giving me good coverage. This product might be better suited to a younger person who just wants minimal cover.

April 29, 2017

I don't wear a lot of foundation but when I feel like I need it, Loreal True Match foundation is my go-to. The color fits well with my pale skin tone and it is really luminous. It doesn't feel too heavy but it covers up well.

April 29, 2017

Un des meilleurs fond de teint de pharmacie que j'ai testée. La couleur est belle, la tenue bien aussi et le fond de teint offre une couvrance légèrte à moyenne tout dépendant quel outil d'application on utilise.

April 20, 2017

This is the only foundation I have used for the past 3 years. I have combination skin and it adjusts to any oil or dry patches on my skin, it's the silkiest and most natural foundation you can get at the drugstore in my opinion. Whenever I use anything else I look like an orange cakey mess