3.9/5
L'Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation Reviews
#4 in Foundation

Super-blendable Opti-Blend Complex lets you control coverage and fine-tune it. Feels fresh and natural, yet covers flawlessly. Opti-Blend Technology creates precisely calibrated skin-true shade. Won't fade or change over time. Micro-fine optical pearls blur imperfections, as glycerin and Vitamins B and E nourish skin. No oils, no pore-clogging fillers. Ultra-pure formula feels so beautiful, you forget you're wearing makeup.Available in 18 skin-true shades that match your skin's tone and its undertone.
Sourced from www.loreal.com

June 21, 2019

I don’t like

I paid 6 dollars, but it's not even worth it, the texture is very creamy and has no coverage, I found it very bad, it does not cover anything, I would not buy again

March 10, 2019

A bit heavy foundation

If you have clear skin snd just want something to cover your flaws dont buy this product. This foundation makes me feel old and makes my wrinkles even more seenable (no one wants that effect). Maybe for some special occasions but for every day use definitely not.

May 12, 2018

Nope Not impressed

On my quest to find a good foundation that actually works, I decided to try the L'Oreal True Match foundation. It is to bad this didn't work for me as the finish is actually pretty nice and it blends nicely. At $16 CDN it is on the more expensive side of drugstore foundations however it has a pretty good shade range that I think most people would be able to find their color match. The consistency is very very runny, the coverage does as it says from light to full coverage however for me to get the coverage I like (which is high medium coverage) I have to use ALOT of product which means the bottle wont last long so that was a negative for me. The biggest drawback was how it wore through the day, by the end of my work day (regular 8 hours) it completely broke down and I was like an oil slick, I couldn't wait to get home to remove it. This foundation is definateley one that i will NOT be recommending or re buying.

December 11, 2017

I would buy

I would probablly but again beacause it was cheap and it worked well for me. Very blendable but may cause breakouts like it did for my daughter so stay careful

May 12, 2017

Pour ma part, je n'ai pas adoré ce produit. Mes raisons sont que j'ai une peau de tendance grasse et huileuse. Ce type de fond de teint ne me fait pas à moi personnellement, mais je le recommanderait pour une personne ayant une peau sèche à normal. Pour ma part, quand je l'ai testé, j'ai trouvé que le fini était assez étrange et non naturel. Au bout de quelques heures, ma peau était encore plus grasse qu'à l'habitude.

May 01, 2017

I wanted a foundation that would give me excellent coverage and be a good match for my skin tone. While the colour match is good, the coverage is minimal and I don't notice any difference in my skin with or without the foundation. I have tried to apply the foundation with my fingers and with a sponge. I wait for my moisturizer to dry before applying. I was very disappointed in this product and have, in fact, purchased another brand of foundation that is doing a much better job at giving me good coverage. This product might be better suited to a younger person who just wants minimal cover.

April 16, 2017

This was an interesting buy for me. There was definitely a wide range of colours to chose from however I felt it difficult to find my right shade, regardless. When I caved and bought two of them to mix together, I didn't like the way they felt on my skin. The smell is really heavy and I did not enjoy it. Looked very caked!

June 18, 2016

I have a oily skin and this foundation was not for me. It caked my face very easily. The l'oreal true match foundation is really liquid. I prefer when the foundation is not to much liquid, to help set better.

May 13, 2016

I was not happy wit this foundation at all. left my skin very oily and i was broken out by the end of the day. Will not be buying again, was not very cheap either

May 13, 2016

This foundation is decent for a drug store brand but I find it it doesn't last through a work day and gets pretty oily. it stays true to colour. I wouldn't recommend and I wouldn't buy it myself.