L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

Very bold black!

I like this for dramatic lash, that I want to last all
    Day and night. Works well with my green eyes. I have used this quite a bit and I like to use it with Voluminous mascara primer and is even better. Very rich black and pretty packaging!

September 20, 2017

L'Oreal has always been my favourite brand of drug store mascara and I feel like they have really nailed it with this one! I originally was not going to purchase it because I have too many mascaras but a coworker of mine (I work Cosmetics at SDM) was able to sway me with her positive review and then the endless wave of customers asking for it also had me curious.
    The mascara itself comes in a thinner container than most traditional tubes which is amazing for people like me whom are beginning to run out of room in their makeup bag/drawer.
    I really felt this mascara did it all - separated my lashes, added length and volume, applied evenly and without leaving any clumps and the brush was also very easy to work with even though it was a bit big.
    I currently have been using the waterproof one and I would recommend getting a really good remover, if you do not then I can see this being a hard product to get off but I have not had any difficulties removing it with my current remover (Bioderma Sensibioh20).
    I also just wanted to add, I have read a couple of other reviews saying that their mascara tube dried out quickly .. I have been using mine for a few months now and have not had any issues with dryness as of yet and there is still lots of product in the tube.

Love!

So I bought this on a whim, just saw the display in Shoppers, and I always trust L'Oreal so why not! It looked to be thier newest mascara, why not give it a go!

I've tried a lot of hyped up beauty products and been let down, but not this time. I love, love this mascara. It does 2 things really well for me:

1. no need to curl my lashes (I'm lazy!!!)
    2. 99% of the time does not transfer mascara to my eyelid when I'm applying!!!

#2 was such a pet peeve for me with other mascaras, especially the ones that have crazy wand shapes (ie: L'oreal's butterfly mascara)

Dupe!?

Heard so much hype about this product so I was skeptical to buy it. Heard it was a dupe for the "better than sex mascara" and being honest I love this mascara more. Personally it worked better for my eyelash and I love the effect of it and how it lasted all day for me.

Love it!

I was a bit skeptic in the being when I bought it, mainly because I love Maybelline mascaras and that is what I usually stick with. But this mascara actually surprised me very much. It curls my lashes very nicely, I don't even need to use an eyelash curler, which is fantastic. I've noticed that my eye lashes (without mascara) have gotten longer since using this mascara, which I found to be impressive. I'll definitely be buying this again.

Meh

I bought this mascara because it was so hyped up by a lot of beauty bloggers. It is okay, but nothing special in my opinion. Maybe it was just my tube, but it didn't have a ton of product and dried out fast! Not as good as my Roller Lash mascara, but it does a decent job of volumizing while adding length.

September 14, 2017

great to build length and volume

My friend suggested that I try this mascara. I have always been a die hard fan of the original Loreal Voluminous lash, and this one is one step up. I like to layer it with a few coats and it builds great volume and length without getting clumpy. My new go to !

Love this mascara

I was so surprised by this mascara when I first use it ! Before I buy it I was like it is worth the hype ? Everyone been talking about it ! But when I first applie it now I know why people love it so much ! It reminds me of the Too faced better sex mascara ! It made my lashes so voluminous and long ! Love it

September 06, 2017

Un de mes nouveaux mascara préféré!

Je suis plutôt difficile en ce qui concerne les mascaras puisque j'aime beaucoup la définition et que je ne veux aucun "mottons" dans mes cils. Dès la première utilisation, j'ai vraiment beaucoup aimé ce mascara. Avec une seule couche, je trouve qu'il est facile de le travailler pour qu'il sépare bien les cils en ajoutant du volume, tout en gardant le tout naturel.

Pour ma part, j'ai le mascara brun et comme je suis châtaine, l'effet est plutôt noir sur mes cils, on ne voit pas que c'est un mascara brun, alors j'imagine que le noir est vraiment très noir!

Great length

This mascara is awesome and really gives great length and and volume to my little stubby lashes. The only thing is it is quite expensive at around $15 so I only buy it when it goes on sale for about $8-10. It's also a very small tube so it doesn't last very long which really sucks.