L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

August 28, 2018

Dupe for two faces better than sex mascara

I really love this mascara it’s very similar in formula, brush style and packaging to the top faced better than sex mascara that everyone raves about. It does the same thing but way more affordable!!

August 27, 2018

Petits prix, grands résultats

J' en ai essayé des mascaras en travaillant dans le domaine de la beauté depuis plus de 15 ans. Ce mascara là utilisé avec la base du même nom est juste hallucinant. Rien à envier à ces compétiteurs de luxe. Son effet volume, sans effet gommant est super intéressant et la texture gel est super douce.
    Je racheterai.

August 26, 2018

Open your eyes and try this!!!

Big hazel eyes with extreme black L’oreal Voluminous lash paradise mascara. My everyday go to mascara NO LIE. Just 2 coats of this awesome mascara will make your eyes pop and give them so much life. Even on days where I don’t wanna put any type of make up on all I have do to is put on this mascara and even without trying I look nice. It’s super easy to apply and lasts all day and all night. I’m on my 3rd tube of the mascara and I know for a fact I’ll go and re buy it. It’s cheap and affordable and makes my feel and look awesome.

August 22, 2018

A fabulous mascara!

The L'oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara is like magic! It makes my lashes look much longer, thicker, and curlier than it really is. I really liked how my eyelashes looked after applying and I got a lot of compliments. This mascara is worth its price and better than other more expensive mascaras. Plus, the design of the mascara tube is really nice and aesthetic. I love it!

Love this product!

I was in search of a good mascara that compared to one I love "better than sex" My sister recommend this one to me, its reasonably priced and works amazing! Lashes for days!

August 21, 2018

Bon produit à court terme.

J'ai adoré le produit pendant environ un mois.
    Le produit donnait un effet plus long et plus dense à mes cils. Le résultat était très jolie.

Malheureusement, après très peu de temps le produit à l'intérieur est devenu épais et il est devenu très difficile d'utiliser le mascara.
    Je l'ai jeté beaucoup plus rapidement que mes autres mascaras.

Je ne pense pas acheter ce produit à nouveau puisqu'il est dispendieux pour sa durée de vie.

Wow!

I love this mascara! It stays on, and it's good value. The price isn't too much! I prefer the applicator from Voluminous better than this one, but still the formula is excellent. I recommend this, it isn't too expensive, and it works nicely!

August 19, 2018

Holy moly!!!

I loveeeeeee this product more than any woman should love anything. But what can I say? This product is worth the money spent. After using this product your eyelashes look amazing, long, and dark (having blonde eyelashes means that this is key). Aside from that, although the formula can get a little clumpy, it's easily fixed by using a disposable mascara wand (which you can purchase cheaply at the dollar store). Altogether you save a ton of money buying this mascara over the sephora brand (better than sex mascara). Honestly? I prefer this formula over the better than sex, cult favourite.

August 17, 2018

I like it but not my Holy Grail

I have gone through a couple of tubes of this mascara. I do like like the way it makes my lashes look, but I feel like the wand is a little big. The mascara does dry out quickly and I do find a few little flakes on my face at the end of the day. I will keep searching for my Holy Grail.

August 16, 2018

best drugstore mascara

I have found this mascara to be one of my go to products in my makeup collection. I find that lashes add a finishing touch to any makeup look. this mascara not only provides your lashes with great length but it also provides great volume to them while also making them look separated. I think for the price of this mascara it is a definite must have.