L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

great mascara for everyone

i first tried this mascara about a year ago, and since then i love it and it's my go-to. it has a great price point, easy to find and does as promised. It leaves my lashes looking beautiful ! not to mention i love the color pink its very eye catching at the store, The brush is very nice, personally i love full and thick mascara wands, and next to nothing for clumps

1.7/5

Clumps

This mascara is no good! I have used a lot of different makeup companies and mascaras and this is the only one that clumps no matter what you do to it! It makes my eyes itch and doesn’t leave a nice look.

Ohio, United States

Love it

I have 2 at all times love the way it looks on me usually eyeliner debt stay on me but this stays on till i wash it off even thru tears it stays on love it

February 06, 2019

Length and volume with this mascara

I was an It Superhero mascara girl and tried this product from recommendation, I am so glad I did, it lengthens and adds volume, easy to remove, no flakes at end of day and at the $10 price point it’s a fabulous price . Highly recommend this in the black .

February 05, 2019

Definitely buy

I relly enjoyed it. Was easy to use and looks great. My eyes popped and i had lots of compliments. No clumps or anything. Even my boys were amazed by how i looked. Usually dont use it

January 31, 2019

Love

This is my very favourite mascara!!...This was definitely love at first sight lol. I have never bought another mascara after I first used this. I love it :)

great lashes

this product was awesome i love how long my lashes look with this and it last all day aswell is easy to wash off at the end of the day i highly recommend this product this is a must have

January 26, 2019

It's not me.. it's the brush

Bought this because my coworkers are crazy about this mascara. Was super excited to try it but I was disappointed! I was expecting my lashes to look even longer and "voluminous" but because, for me personally, the brush is too big they came out looking clumpy. I like a small brush that only takes a few swipes to make my lashes look longer and unfortunately this mascara only did that for me 2-3 times out of many uses. I noticed that I had to work on my lashes a lot longer than usual, using tweezers to try to separate my clumpy lashes. Also found that this mascara was dry and ran out rather quickly. Can't say that I do or don't recommend it because everyone has different lashes and everyone desires a different look but for someone who has naturally long lashes, this mascara did not work out for me.

January 26, 2019

It's a good black mascara

Liked this mascara. Has a great brush, was a nice deep black. Didn't find a HUGE difference though then some of their other mascara's. Didn't get the volume I thought I would, but still worked great.

January 25, 2019
    Mississippi, United States

Long lasting

This mascara is very black and long lasting. It's not flaky and it lasts all day long. I would recommend it to anyone who loves long lasting very black mascara that lasts all day.