L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

2.7/5

February 08, 2019

Don't like this product

This mascara has been hyped all over social media, so I decided to give it a try. I find it too clumpy, and flakes almost immediately after application. It continues to flake throughout the day. I'm not sure why this product gets such high reviews, but I haven't liked using it myself.

February 08, 2019

REALLY ADDS VOLUME!

Awesome volume fast.Easy to use on the bottom lashes.Drys quick and comes off with makeup remover pads or wipes.It stays on a long time without flaking.I've spent hundreds of dollars and tried so many different brands but this is now my go to, staple.I won't use anything else.

Illinois, United States

I love the volume this gives me

I absolutely love this mascara! This gives me great volume and separation for my lashes at the same time. I got this product as a gift from a fellow makeup friend and I absolutely enjoy it. I have bought 2 more after my original one

An AMAZING Mascara!

First of all, just buy this mascara already, it blew my mind how well it works. It gives my natural lashes volume, length, and overall LIFE. I believe this is a dupe for "Better Than Sex" Mascara, although it's way more affordable (and better) Save your money and still have bomb lashes; this is my FAVORITE Mascara.

Decent mascara

It’s a decent mascara. I find it a little pricier than some others but overall good product. Doesn’t dry out and extends lashes to a long enough look.

great mascara for everyone

i first tried this mascara about a year ago, and since then i love it and it's my go-to. it has a great price point, easy to find and does as promised. It leaves my lashes looking beautiful ! not to mention i love the color pink its very eye catching at the store, The brush is very nice, personally i love full and thick mascara wands, and next to nothing for clumps

1.7/5

Clumps

This mascara is no good! I have used a lot of different makeup companies and mascaras and this is the only one that clumps no matter what you do to it! It makes my eyes itch and doesn’t leave a nice look.

Ohio, United States

Love it

I have 2 at all times love the way it looks on me usually eyeliner debt stay on me but this stays on till i wash it off even thru tears it stays on love it

February 06, 2019

Length and volume with this mascara

I was an It Superhero mascara girl and tried this product from recommendation, I am so glad I did, it lengthens and adds volume, easy to remove, no flakes at end of day and at the $10 price point it’s a fabulous price . Highly recommend this in the black .

February 05, 2019

Definitely buy

I relly enjoyed it. Was easy to use and looks great. My eyes popped and i had lots of compliments. No clumps or anything. Even my boys were amazed by how i looked. Usually dont use it