L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

February 26, 2019
    Ohio, United States

A great mascara.

I love this mascara. It does crumble after long wear but for a few hours out it’s perfect! No smear or running, nice volume and deep color. Gives a nice curled effect to your lashes.

February 25, 2019

Hands down the best waterproof mascara for short lashes!

This is the best mascara I have tried thus far for my short, straight asian lashes. Non-waterproof mascaras don't hold the curl in my lashes, and most waterproof mascaras I have tried are either lengthening or volumizing, but not both. It wasn't until I tried the waterproof Lash Paradise mascara that my eyelash game became STRONG. It holds the curl all day, and it lengthens and adds volumes to my lashes. It also removes easily with oil based makeup remover. If anyone is interested in trying this mascara and is contemplating whether to purchase it or not, I highly recommend it!

February 24, 2019

Haven’t used another mascara since

I’ve been using this mascara for a long time and love it. My lashes instantly look fuller and longer. A great drugstore find that I will be using for years to come.

February 24, 2019

Great value!

I heard so many raves about this product that I had to try it. Overall, it's a great mascara especially for the price. I don't find it as "voluminous" as others but it does make my lashes look nice. There's no flaking and it stays on all day.

Just okay

L’Oreal mascaras are definitely my favorite ... but this one just wasn’t my fav. I wasn’t getting the length that I usually get with the other L’Oreal mascaras. I Wouldn’t buy it again.

Yessss!!

I was so excited to try this !! I had heard so many great things. Price was great and scored sale which makes it even better. After trying it out I was underwhelmed by the brush. It did live up to its expectations my lashes looked great but I was disappointed after a few uses.

Cool

Ce mascara est lun de mes preferes! Il fait de beau cil qui sont long et volumineux et il nest pas cher du tout! Alors sorter et aller l’acheter sa vaut le détour!

so good

this thickens and lengths. i get such nice eyelashes when using this. i find like you don't need false lashes, just this product. loreal makes some great mascaras

Top of the line

All I have to say on this is who needs false eyelashes when you can use little of this and get the same results, and never have to worry bout your false ones falling off if your using this

Best drugstore mascara!

I can’t believe how good this mascara is! It is cheap and works good. I definitely recommend this . Reminds me of high end mascara or better ! Curl your lashes first and put this on layers looks amazing !