L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

October 05, 2019
    Missouri, United States

LOVE

My go-to mascara! It gives my lashes the va-voom I want. This mascara is long lasting and never clumps. I've never experienced any eye irratation with it. The non waterproof mascara is long lasting and doesn't come off unless I wash it off- watery eye and tear friendly. Win!

October 04, 2019

Regard angélique

Longueur volume densité tout y est vos cils aurons tout simplement l’aire parfait finis les faux cils je vous le garantis depuis que je l’ai essayé il figure sans faute dans mes tops 1 je le recommande assurément je n’ai jamais autant eu de compliment sur mes cils que quand je le porte

September 27, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love this mascara!

I purchased this mascara months back, after watching multiple beauty influences rave about it. The non clump smooth formula allowed me to customize my preferable look. The formula was best when it was a little on the dry side, maybe a couple weeks after opening. I do not regret this purchase and would definitely buy again!

September 26, 2019

J'ADORE

j'aime ce produit ! Voilà maintenant un an que je l'utilise. 10 tubes de mascara plus tard, j'adore encore l'effet que cela procure à mes cils. Par contre, je trouve que je dois le changer souvent pour garder le même effet. Au début, il est très liquide et l'application est difficile. Plus que le temps avance, plus qu'il devient plus épais et enrobe mieux les cils. Je recommande ce mascara à tout le monde. Je mets le waterproof qui s'enlève très bien avec une eau micellaire pour maquillage waterproof.

September 24, 2019

Will only buy this mascara for the rest of my life

I love this mascara!! I have tried very high end ones and have been left disappointed. This is very similar to the too faced tube but it is way better. I am very sensitive allergic to mascara brands but this one I have had no issues with and it works wonders

September 19, 2019

Recommend!

Great affordable dupe for the Too faced better than sex mascara. I almost always have one of these in my makeup drawer. Great mascara for the price. Definitely recommend

September 18, 2019
    Florida, United States

Definitely Recommend!

I love this mascara a lot! I’ve been using it for the past year and hands down, it’s the best drug store mascara. Nothing compares to it and it makes your eyelashes pop like crazy. Super voluminous.

September 14, 2019

Best dupe!!!

This is a dupe for the better than sex mascara and it’s amazing. I actually feel like my lashes have grown since using this. One thing is drugstore products always dry up faster but the price makes this not an issue. People always are asking if I have extensions when wearing this.

0.5/5

September 10, 2019

Beurk

Je ne laime vraiment pas, il fait plein de grumaux dans les cils et ne les rend vraiment pas long. En plus sa fait mal au yeux et sa coule je ne laime vraiment pas

September 02, 2019

Amazing And AFFORDABLE!

This mascara is a great dupe for Too Faced’s Better Than Sex Mascara. I’ve used both and don’t really notice any difference. In fact, I find the Too Faced Mascara dries out faster. Lash Paradise offers everything a woman is looking for in mascara, it lengthens, it volumizes, and it doesn’t clump or flake. It’s priced similarly to other drug store mascaras but performs far better. I used this mascara 5/7 days a week and it’s my go to!