L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Reviews
#8 in Mascara

June 22, 2020

Lash Paradise

I would recommend this mascara. It's a good value. Goes on pretty smooth not many clumps. I like that's it's washable. The only thing is there isn't a lot in the bottle.

June 18, 2020

Too Faced dupe!

A very good dupe for Too Faced's Better Than Sex mascara. This product definitely does the trick. It can be a bit heavy if you're not used to this sort of formula but I like the definition it gives.

June 17, 2020

Look at those lashes

Top three choice even tops cover girl. Tjis is awesome mascara & it really does a perfect lash every time. I highly recommend trying this mascara. I bet you will love it.

June 17, 2020

Current

Lash Paradise is my current go to mascara. I would compare it to Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara but it’s a fraction of the cost. Lash Paradise separates and Lengthens my stick straight lashes and the waterproof version (only version I use) holds the curl all day without smudging. I keep trying different mascaras out there, only to go back to Paradise.

June 06, 2020

Definitely Worth it

i personally love this mascara. is it like a dupe or the better than sex too faced one. i’ve been using this for over a year now and it doesn’t disappoint. definitely would recommend you try it out.

June 03, 2020

Starts off great, then clumps

L'Oréal Paris Mascara Voluminous Lash Paradise was my holy grail mascara, until the last 2 tubes I bought got clumpy towards the end. I don't like it when a product I buy starts to get goopy before it's even finished, so I had to throw both out and felt like I didn't get my money's worth. It's a great mascara at first, and it might work for some people as a dupe for the Too Faced mascara, but it just doesn't last. I don't know if I just got unlucky. Either way, not sure if I will buy again.

June 02, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

LES YEUX SI GRANDS!

C'est actuellement mon nouveau mascara préféré en ce moment. Je manque de volume et de longueur avec mes cils, et j'adore la façon dont ce mascara les fait paraître. J'ai reçu plusieurs compliments sur eux depuis que j'ai commencé à l'utiliser, des gens disant: "wow vos cils sont si longs!" Ce n'est pas quelque chose que j'entendrais jamais.

May 18, 2020

amazing, will definitely be purchasing again,very affordable

applied like a dream, not clumpy but still gives your lashes volume and length as well. lasts long and isn’t like other mascaras that dry up quickly and get super clumpy. looks great even on the lower lashes. is not super waterproof but will endure a little splash if you don’t touch it and it’s been on long enough to dry. this doesn’t crumble onto your face by the end of your day and looks amazing overall.

May 13, 2020

Better than sex!

It's definitely a good dupe for better than sex! The only complaint I have is that it does clump up very fast so you need to get a new one every two months or so.

May 11, 2020

Définitivement un bon produit abordable

WOW! Ce mascara rend mes cils plus long et volumineux sans efforts! La brosse applicatrice est facile d'usage! Parfait pour un look casual ou glamour!