L'Oreal Voluminous Power Volume 24 Hour Mascara Reviews
#530 in Mascara

December 06, 2016

This a the best mascara ever!! I have tried them all and this one is the best. It makes the lashes look long and thick and it doesn't smudge at all. I am a nurse and I wear it all day ..no problem. I have finally found a mascara that does it all. I will definitely buy again and recommend this to friends.

January 15, 2016

The brush is perfect , when you apply it with 2 coat you can have a great result !

October 16, 2015

This is the only mascara I will wear. It's my must have! (Do not buy it in waterproof, it isn't as effective). I get so many compliments on my lashes when I wear this and a lot of people have thought my lashes were fake. Typically purchase at Walmart as it's around $10, Shoppers is a lot higher around $15.

May 01, 2015

This mascara is great for my lashes. It adds length and volume to my eyelashes and does not clump. When I wear it my eyelashes look fantastic. The only downside is that it dries too quickly.

2.8/5

February 24, 2015

Give volume for 24 hours but leave a bit of product on the skin when we apply it

December 06, 2014

I love mascaras. This is an excellent dark matte mascara! It stays put all day and hold a beautiful curl so I don't look like a raccoon by mid-day. My lashes look perky and voluminous after generous coats of the mascara. I will be repurchasing this product!

1.3/5

December 06, 2014

Hate this L'Oreal Mascara. It goes on clumpy and flakes off almost immediately and then all day long. It's messy.

August 15, 2014

This is my favourite mascara by far. It creates long, thick lashes without clumping and never flakes or smudges. It's super easy to remove anad doens't dry out my lashes.

August 11, 2014

This mascara is my go-to. I love the formula and my lashes look fantastic!

August 06, 2014

This is my HG mascara! When applied correctly is clump free and makes eyelashes pop!