Louana Coconut Oil Reviews

Good - 0

January 11, 2018

Definitely worth buying

This is a great product to use on your babies hair when they have cradle cap and I just love how it leaves my baby hair looking when I put it in her hair.

July 27, 2017

It's a must have!!

I love this brand of coconut oil it's a great value great price!!! And it last a long time I cook with it , I put it in my hair once a month , it even cleared up a fungus in my toe that I couldn't get rid of ! So to me it's is a most definitely a must have !!!

April 27, 2016

I have used this for; baking, frying, skin care, hair care, on my dogs coat and in her food even! I just love it! I'm sure there's are more uses that I can find.

July 23, 2015

I love this product, I use it for many things from cooking to beauty. coconut oil is a big hype right now I have noticed. I would recommend this product its great and long lasting as well

June 11, 2015

I have purchased this brand of coconut oil several times and it is great. It is good to fry foods in, use as a facial moisturizer, slather on your skin to hydrate, or even to rub into the hair for a well deserved spa like feeling to hydrate the scalp and hair. The uses are endless for this.

May 17, 2015

i cant tell you enough about this great product . it has hundreds of uses from lip balm to cure eczema, its a hair treatment,you can cook with it .... there are too many great things that you can use this product to even begin to mention!!1 i use it daily for my dry skin and in cooking!!