Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Smooth and Serene Shampoo Reviews
#14 in Shampoo

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Conditioner and Body Wash

July 05, 2019

Je recommande !!

J'ai acheter dernièremdnt le duo shampooing et révitalisant assouplissant dans cette gamme. Pour vrai je suis drôlement étonné il me rend vraiment les cheveux doux et soyeux et l'odeur et vraiment agréable. Je le recommande pour un produit grande surface il vaut le coup d'être essayer en plus ils font attention a ce qu'il mettent a l'intérieur du produit et il n'est pas testé sur les animaux déjà la c'est un GROS+.

July 05, 2019

Loved this

I received this as a sample from this site and I absolutely loved it, I went out and bought it right away. I did choose the tea tree version and it’s been keeping the summer bugs away!

June 10, 2019

smells good

it smells good . made my hair smell good for a few days after i washed my hair with this shampoo.
    this didnot made my hair extra dry . this lathers well.

June 09, 2019

amazing product

I received a free sample of this amazing sample that has a great scent and makes my naturally curly dry hair soft and so manageable I would recommend this product to anyone at anytime

May 22, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Love this product so much!!

I love this shampoo so much! I got it in a target beauty box. It smells amazing and lasts in your hair between washes. It makes my hair smooth and shiny - - no frizz! And best of all it does not break me out since they are paraben free and vegan! It is really a great product and I plan to buy it as my main shampoo!

April 22, 2019

Great Product

Loved using this product.
    I have super stubborn curly dry hair and this helped immensely with moisture and shine.
    It is on the more expensive side for the size of the bottle but still not bad.
    Plus they don't test on animals, do not use harsh chemicals and it smells amazing!
    A must try for any women!

April 09, 2019

Totalement en amour avec la senteur!!!!

Wow wow wow! Que dire de ce produit, j'adore l'Odeur de lavande qu'elle laisse sur mes cheveux, et en plus l'odeur reste longtemps comparativement aux autres marques de shampooing! Mes cheveux sont dous, sans résidus. Je l'adore et je le recommande! Définitivement, je vais en racheter!

April 05, 2019

Overall satisfied

I was quite satisfied with this product and I would definitely buy it again. Left my hair soft and manageable. It smelled very nice. I just found it didn’t lather much, but overall good product.

April 03, 2019

The most lovely shampoo

This shampoo not only smells amazing but just puts me in such a relaxing mood. It’s so calming but also makes my hair so soft. I love how the product doesn’t have any parabeans either and is great for the environment

2.8/5

April 01, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Left my hair greasy

I wanted to love this as I like that it’s all natural. The scent was amazing but it didn’t leave my hair feeling clean. My hair felt heavy and greasy. Was not a good match for my thick and frizzy hair.