Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Smooth and Serene Shampoo Reviews
#17 in Shampoo

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Conditioner and Body Wash

March 08, 2020
    New York, United States

Great sulfate and paraben free shampoo

My hair loves this shampoo in the summer, it moisturizes and helps calm the frizz in my hair that the summer heat brings. It gives my hair a healthy shine and helps bring out it's natural texture and wave. I love that this is a more natural option that really does clean and keep my hair happy and healthy.

January 23, 2020

Best shampoo ever

I recently switched to this shampoo and conditioner line. The smell is amazing and lasts all day. I always get compliments on how good my hair smells. It calms my frizz and my hair feels so clean and silky after.

1.0/5

August 29, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

The worst

Thia is without a doubt the worst shampoo and conditioner I have ever tried. If it wasnt so expensive I could have just chucked it in the trash but its 10 per bottle. 20 for the set so I expect a great deal more

July 05, 2019

Je recommande !!

J'ai acheter dernièremdnt le duo shampooing et révitalisant assouplissant dans cette gamme. Pour vrai je suis drôlement étonné il me rend vraiment les cheveux doux et soyeux et l'odeur et vraiment agréable. Je le recommande pour un produit grande surface il vaut le coup d'être essayer en plus ils font attention a ce qu'il mettent a l'intérieur du produit et il n'est pas testé sur les animaux déjà la c'est un GROS+.

July 05, 2019

Loved this

I received this as a sample from this site and I absolutely loved it, I went out and bought it right away. I did choose the tea tree version and it’s been keeping the summer bugs away!

June 10, 2019

smells good

it smells good . made my hair smell good for a few days after i washed my hair with this shampoo.
    this didnot made my hair extra dry . this lathers well.

June 09, 2019

amazing product

I received a free sample of this amazing sample that has a great scent and makes my naturally curly dry hair soft and so manageable I would recommend this product to anyone at anytime

May 22, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Love this product so much!!

I love this shampoo so much! I got it in a target beauty box. It smells amazing and lasts in your hair between washes. It makes my hair smooth and shiny - - no frizz! And best of all it does not break me out since they are paraben free and vegan! It is really a great product and I plan to buy it as my main shampoo!

April 22, 2019

Great Product

Loved using this product.
    I have super stubborn curly dry hair and this helped immensely with moisture and shine.
    It is on the more expensive side for the size of the bottle but still not bad.
    Plus they don't test on animals, do not use harsh chemicals and it smells amazing!
    A must try for any women!

April 12, 2019

Love beauty and planet

Oh my gosh ladies you gotta try this product Love and Beauty Planet shampoo and conditioner it's Amazing smell so yummy 2 my hair is glowing and shinning I love it does what it's suppose 2 do