Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Smooth and Serene Shampoo Reviews
#14 in Shampoo

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Conditioner and Body Wash

April 22, 2019

Great Product

Loved using this product.
    I have super stubborn curly dry hair and this helped immensely with moisture and shine.
    It is on the more expensive side for the size of the bottle but still not bad.
    Plus they don't test on animals, do not use harsh chemicals and it smells amazing!
    A must try for any women!

April 09, 2019

Totalement en amour avec la senteur!!!!

Wow wow wow! Que dire de ce produit, j'adore l'Odeur de lavande qu'elle laisse sur mes cheveux, et en plus l'odeur reste longtemps comparativement aux autres marques de shampooing! Mes cheveux sont dous, sans résidus. Je l'adore et je le recommande! Définitivement, je vais en racheter!

April 05, 2019

Overall satisfied

I was quite satisfied with this product and I would definitely buy it again. Left my hair soft and manageable. It smelled very nice. I just found it didn’t lather much, but overall good product.

April 03, 2019

The most lovely shampoo

This shampoo not only smells amazing but just puts me in such a relaxing mood. It’s so calming but also makes my hair so soft. I love how the product doesn’t have any parabeans either and is great for the environment

2.8/5

April 01, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Left my hair greasy

I wanted to love this as I like that it’s all natural. The scent was amazing but it didn’t leave my hair feeling clean. My hair felt heavy and greasy. Was not a good match for my thick and frizzy hair.

March 31, 2019

Super smoothing

I have super thick, frizzy hair and this shampoo transformed it. It is smooth and softer than it has been in a very long time. It smells great and feels great in your hair and after.

March 26, 2019

Effective lighat weight formula

I first discovered Love, Beauty & Planet at my local Shoppers Drug Mart I purchased the Gift set with the Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Lotion. But now of since purchased this Argan & Lavender Oil Shampoo and Conditioner and I love it has much as the Rose. I definitely recommend giving this Brand a try.

March 19, 2019

Je ne m’en passerais plus!

J’adore vraiment ce sampoing. Depuis que je l’ai découvert je ne m’imagine pas ma vie sans lui! L’odeur est vraiment parfaite et il sent vraiment longtemps! De plus, il laisse mes cheveux beau et doux. Il contrôle bien mes frisotis. Il est parfait en plus d’être bon pour la planète! Je l’adore! Je le recommande vraiment à tout le monde!

March 18, 2019

Its my daughters favorite

My daughter fave shampoo, and even other products.

its environmentally friendly. Smells good and makes hair softer.

Price is quite expensive but everytime it goes on sale or use coupons i always buy it!

March 18, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Smells & works great

Love Beauty & Planet uses all natural ingredients in all of their products. It is a little on the pricey side, but it is very worth it. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who doesn't mind spending a little extra on an all natural great product