Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Smooth and Serene Shampoo Reviews
#14 in Shampoo

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Conditioner and Body Wash

March 20, 2019

I need more

Truly love this product, never had any issues with it. Wish I could always find good saving coupons for this, so that i can always have a stock up, just Incase I run out or have extra people at my place

March 19, 2019

Je ne m’en passerais plus!

J’adore vraiment ce sampoing. Depuis que je l’ai découvert je ne m’imagine pas ma vie sans lui! L’odeur est vraiment parfaite et il sent vraiment longtemps! De plus, il laisse mes cheveux beau et doux. Il contrôle bien mes frisotis. Il est parfait en plus d’être bon pour la planète! Je l’adore! Je le recommande vraiment à tout le monde!

Its my daughters favorite

My daughter fave shampoo, and even other products.

its environmentally friendly. Smells good and makes hair softer.

Price is quite expensive but everytime it goes on sale or use coupons i always buy it!

Smells & works great

Love Beauty & Planet uses all natural ingredients in all of their products. It is a little on the pricey side, but it is very worth it. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who doesn't mind spending a little extra on an all natural great product

Smells absolutely amazing!

This shampoo is amazing! My hair felt so much softer and smoother! My hair can be very frizzy and dry and with one wash I felt a huge difference. Plus it leaves your hair smelling heavinly!! I have tried this shampoo and the conditioner and I will be a repeat customer! I love that they are vegan and that each container is made from recycled materials. This is really important to me because our landfills are being filled with all these containers so knowing they are helping divert from landfills to reusing is great!

March 15, 2019

Smell nice

I love that this one is incorporated with lavender. Makes my hair softer all day and smells great. And all natural products are amazing to our hair and as well to our planet.

February 22, 2019

LOVE all of this product line!!!

I loved this product and would buy again and again... Made my hair feel wonderful and the scent was amazing...
    By far my favourite do far but I would buy any of these products.

February 10, 2019

I'm in LOVE

Love Beauty and Planet is my shampoo and conditioner GO TO, because it smells so amazing and plus it has none of the stuff that is harmful to you and your hair, and also they dont test on animals which is awesome because some companies still test on animals which is quite sad, and also it is made with recycled plastic which is awesome. I would recommend to anyone 10 out of 10.

January 23, 2019

Mon shampoing preferer

J'ai essayer et adopter!Laisse les cheveux doux,soyeux,legers et sans residus.Et que dire de l'odeur!Sens trop bon!Je le recommande et adore!Et pas besoin une grand quantitee donc les bouteilles dure longtemps :)

January 06, 2019

Love this

This is a really great product for wanting a clean healthy feel, the smell is alittle strong but if you love lavender it shouldn’t be a problem and I love that it is all natural.