Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Relaxing Rain Body Wash Reviews

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Shampoo and Conditioner

July 06, 2020
    Texas, United States

The best!

Absolutely loved this body wash! Lavender is one of my favorite scents! It leaves a lasting scent all day long! Will always buy love beauty and planet brand!

April 15, 2020
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Beautiful Smelling Product

Recently started using this range of products and I love the scents. I love the fact I can still smell the scent even after I've showered, leaving me smelling amazing! Really easy to use and lathers well. After use, leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft.

February 17, 2020

Great

This smells great, the lavender scent makes me feel relax and cleans well, skin feels great, no feeling of residue left over. It lathers fast with a decent amount.

February 01, 2020

Fantastic product!

Lovely scent and washes so well! A little goes a long way and it has taken me months to get through one bottle. I can use this body wash on the whole family. I will totally buy again!

December 15, 2019

So soothing

I really love this body wash. It's rich and creamy and lathers well. It doesn't dry out my skin. A go-to body wash for drier weather. The scent of lavendar is so soothing I feel like in heaven.

November 06, 2019

I love the smell and the quality!

This brand was one I’ve been looking forward to trying and it didn’t let me down. 10/10 on the smell! The good quality of it was amazing. I just would have liked more lather. I’ve also tried the blue bottle and no complaints!

August 09, 2019
    Kujawsko-Pomorskie, Poland

LOve your planet!

The 'Love Beauty And Planet Relaxing Rain Shower Gel' has it all. It has a more natural smell to it than most shower gel as if they infused real flowers into it. The Lavender comes through and is relaxing, but as I use this in a morning I like to be woken more than relaxed.

This gel congratulates itself for being green from the packaging all the way to the ingredients. This is not my biggest priority, but it is nice to use something a little more forgiving to the planet, especially a bottle that will bio-grade rather than the usual plastic on offer. The only small thing that I found off putting was that the green materials left a slight foam scum behind compared to what I am used to. Not a problem if you wash the suds down when you are finished, but can leave bubble marks if you do not.

July 17, 2019

Body wash

This body was h is my go to product. It is ever so soothing and smells heavenly. It lathers on real nice and has a nice consistency. It does not leave residue on my skin and it leaves me smelling great!!

March 19, 2019

Wonderful product!

This is a great product! I absolutely love using it! It makes you smell so good and fresh! And it also cleans you like a body wash should instead of just making you smell good! I definitely recommend trying this product!

March 18, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Smells great all day long

Love Beauty & Planet uses all natural ingredients in all of their products. It is a little on.the pricey side, but it is very worth it. I definitely recommend this product. It is fast acting so you dont have to use up your water.