Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Smooth and Serene Conditioner Reviews
#10 in Conditioner

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Argan Oil & Lavender Shampoo and Body Wash

August 07, 2019
    United Kingdom

Perfect Conditioner

Tried Love Beauty and Planet products for the first time. I am impressed with the conditioner. Smells lovely. Leaves hair nice and soft. Would definitely recommend.

June 04, 2019

Best Conditioner Ever

Im glad I discover this amazing conditioner, gives new life to my hair, nice scent and makes my hair very soft. A little pricey compared to any ordinary conditioner but its definitely worth it because its very effective to use.

May 22, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Amazing conditioner!!!

I love this conditioner so much! I got it in a target beauty box. It smells amazing and lasts in your hair between washes. It makes my hair smooth and shiny - - no frizz! And best of all it does not break me out since they are paraben free and vegan! It is really a great product and I plan to buy it as my main conditioner!

April 07, 2019

Smell my hair!!

I got a small bottle of this product to try from the Pinknic and I have not stopped buying this product since. It detangles and softens my hair like no other conditioner. After using it, my hair feels light, healthy and shines while smelling absolutely wonderful. I am in love with the scent, it's not too overbearing or sweet smelling, which I find is a problem with most conditioners on the market. It is made with mostly natural ingredients and the packaging is beautiful.

April 03, 2019

Best

I got it as a part of promotion , it was a small sample size , but that time i feel
    My hair so smooth and nice , will definitely recommend it , and will buy in future

March 31, 2019

Amazing

This conditioner smells and works wonderfully. It calmed my frizz in a way I never imagined. It seems to go a long way way and really gets into the hair to soften it up.

March 24, 2019

Its overall a good conditioner

I follow the curly girl method, and have used this as a leave in. It's nice and light, I tried to use it at a rinse out but found it didn't have enough slip for me to detangle my hair in the shower. Overall it's a nice conditioner though and smells great.

March 21, 2019

Just not for me

I really wanted to like this conditioner. It uses good ingredients, and isn't chocked full of weird chemicals. However the scent for me was a deal breaker. To each their own, but for me it was aggressively strong, and just sort of hit my nose in an indistinguishable perfume smell. The product otherwise seemed to work nicely in my hair, and my hair felt soft after using it.

March 18, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Smells & works great

Love Beauty & Planet uses all natural ingredients in all of their products. It is a little on.the pricey side, but it is very worth it. The conditioner is fast removal so you Don't use up your water. I definitely recommend this product

February 20, 2019

You smell SOO good

I got this at a Chickadvisor event and didn't end up using it until a few weeks ago. This product is very gentle on my hair and is not too hard to wash out (BONUS). I love the scent because lavender scents provide a great relaxing bonus and I can smell it from my hair without it being too overbearing. I have always love the package and it has a great line up of other amazing scents as well. I can't wait to try the rest of the line. Their line is to promote fast washing (reduce water usage), 100% recycled, to be more environmentally conscious and reduce the carbon footprint. Their products are natural, they use a variety of oils in their conditioners.