Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Bountiful Moisture Body Wash Reviews

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Shampoo, Conditioner, and Hair Masque

2.2/5

April 19, 2018

Love, Beauty & Planet body wash is okay..

This body was is nice, but the smell didn't really appeal to me. I did like it as a hair product though.

I was chosen to try the Love, Beauty & Planet range free from Chickadvisor in exchange for a review.

April 18, 2018

My favourite body wash ever!

I absolutely love this body wash. I can’t stop raving about it. From the effectiveness, the scent and the perfect pump bottle. I use this body wash even for shaving my legs. Can’t say anything bad.

April 18, 2018

Nettoyant hydrant doit aimer la rose

J’ai reçu ce produit de la part de Chickadvisor et ce nettoyant hydratant, hydraté très bien ma peau et la laisse douce. La senteur de rose est assez prononcé et reste sur la peau pendant une bonne jourée donc vous devez aimer la rose mais on s’habitue à l’odeur. c’est un super produit et j’adore que cette compagnie soit plus naturel et respectueuse de la Planet 😊

Not a fan

The smell of this product is incredibly strong to the point where it fills my entire apartment after a shower for hours. I found the scent of the Murumuru Butter & Rose body wash to be way too much, while not necessarily unpleasant in the bottle it sticks to your skin and makes is impossible to wear any perfume unless it also contains rose. I could have overlooked the scent if the body wash did amazing things to my skin but it didn't really do much for me, my skin felt about the same as it does with soap, I have certainly tried other body washes that moisturized me more. Unfortunately this product in the line was a dud for me and I won't be purchasing it again.

Disclaimer: I received this product along with the rest of the Murumuru Butter & Rose line for free to review from chickadvisor.

April 17, 2018

Love Beauty & Planet Body Wash: Will Buy Again!

I recently received the Murumuru Butter & Rose Bountiful Moisture Body Wash by Love Beauty & Planet for free in exchange for my honest feedback from Chick Advisor.

After a particularly long and harsh winter here on the prairies, my skin has been begging for some moisture. This body wash did not disappoint! It lathered nicely on my bath pouf and smells amazing. My skin is definitely not as dry as it was before I began using this body wash. So happy about that!

It's important to me to support companies that care about our environment so Love Beauty & Planet is now one of my top picks. I love that these products are not tested on animals and that the bottles are made of 100% recycled materials. Sustainably sourced ingredients are also another reason to continue to purchase this product in the future.

I definitely recommend this body wash, along with other products in the line & Love Beauty & Planet will be a regular product in my shower from now on. Thanks!

April 16, 2018

soft skin

Received for free from chickadvisor to test. I found the smell nice and light, and didn't need to use a lot. felt my skin feeling soft. 11 yr old daughter likes using it too over her strawberry body wash

April 16, 2018

Smells and feels amazing!

I received this product to try for free and was blown away by how creamy and luxurious it went on! Although there is not a lot of lather (my husband is all about lathering, so I’m sure there must be others out there who require a nice soapy loofah to feel like their getting a good clean, haha!) the rich moisture it provides is super hydrating on dry skin like mine.

I have very dry elbows and cracked hands and this was actually even soothing on those areas! Realistically, this body wash almost goes on like a moisturizer more than a wash and although when I first saw the texture, I was a bit sceptical, I absolutely love how hydrated my skin felt after showering.

Highly recommend this product for others who experience awful, dry skin like I do... especially during the winter! This body wash is a game changer for dry skin!

April 12, 2018

Mini spa treatment - such a pretty scent!

I love trying new body washes so I am always looking for the next new product. So glad I discovered this one. The scent is so luxurious, absolutely love the rose scent. The body wash lathers beautifully and my skin feels nourished and moisturized. It comes with a pump so I don't have to worry about wasting product like most other body washes, I always end up having way too much product. Will definitely buy this after I am finished this bottle! #gotitfree #trylovebeautyplanet

April 12, 2018

Douceur hydratante

Le NETTOYANT POUR LE CORPS BOUNTIFUL MOISTURE de LOVE BEAUTY & PLANET au MURUMURU BUTTER & ROSE est efficace et si doux au toucher et à l'odorat que vous n'aurez pas envie de cesser de vous savonner! Son contenant à pompe est vraiment pratique et unique, j'adore!

April 11, 2018

Felt really nice

I love how much does Prada smell like roses it was a very strong potent sent and I like that it was all natural not anything artificial.
    It didn't dry out my skin and left a very nice and soft while having a mild lather to it. I also really like that I had a pump that's something I highly enjoy and any body wash.
    The downside is that it is so rich in oils that it left my tub quite slippery and if I used it in the bath a film on it.

I got this product from the chick advisor product review club for review purposes.