Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Bountiful Moisture Body Wash Reviews

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Shampoo, Conditioner, and Hair Masque

February 22, 2019

Amazing Scent

I received and body was and Lotion set from My son for Christmas this scent is amazing , Body wash lathers well and leaves your skin amazingly silky soft .No Harsh Chemicals all natural ingredients and also in a recycling bottle ..Love this Product !!!

February 19, 2019

OMG!! Worth every penny

I wanted to try these products out for awhile, so when I saw the gift set on sale during boxing day for a super discount, I grabbed it and man am I glad I grabbed it. This body wash is AMAZING, I have super dry skin in the winter so trying to keep it hydrated is an uphill battle, this body wash is so luxurious and creamy, it smells heavenly as well. It is on the more expensive side of the body wash for the drug store, in Canada it's approx $9 depending on where you buy it and sometimes goes on sale for around $7 so definitely not cheap but I can honestly say this bottle will last a long time. I stated using it I believe at the beginning of January and i'm just getting to the half way point in the bottle and trust me I am not stingy when it comes to how much I use, so it definitely will last a long time which is impressive. It does foam really well no matter how little or how much you use, it moisturizes your skin really well but doesn't leave any type of oily feeling on your skin which I love. This is for sure my new body wash and the fact that it's made of good ingredients, it's not tested on animals and it's organic, you really can't ask for anything more.

February 08, 2019

Great bodywash to spoil yourself with

This is a very nice creamy body wash that leaves my skin feeling very soft. The scent also hangs around my bathroom and on my skin for a day or two (which I personally love). It is a very creamy wash so it may be thicker than some people prefer, a little bit goes a long way, but I think it's great for dry skin in the winter. This product also has very good ingredients and is environmentaly-friendly. The scent is heavenly and makes me feel very spoiled.

January 18, 2019

I would buy this product again and again

I tried this product after seeing it available on Amazon and got two bottles for a reasonable price of $14. I love the scent of this product and love how thick and creamy it is. One bottle lasted me for over 2 months and have used for showering, bathing, and shaving. I love that this comes in a pump bottle.

October 09, 2018

Great body wash!

I’ve been using the Rose body wash for a little over a month and it’s wonderful. It smells great, it’s very moisturizing and it’s great for the environment!! All over this product and brand is a winner.

June 14, 2018

The scent is amazing

I have particularly sensitive skin, that can be rather dry after a shower. I had no issues with this wash. The scent it absolutely lovely, like walking through a garden. I couldn't get enough of it. It also works great as a bubble bath.

May 01, 2018

Produit intéressant

J'ai bien aimée l'odeur de ce nettoyant pour le corps! Il mousse bien aussi et j'ai aimée le cotée respect de l'environnement etc.. parcontre je préfère mon nettoyant actuel.. simple choix personnel!

April 29, 2018

Rich and luscious

This rich and luscious body wash will leave your skin clean and moisturized all day while leaving a soft rose parfumerie on your skin.
    The rose sent is so beautiful and very natural, nowhere close to the dreaded pot pourri smell you may find in your grandmothers’ living room or in my case, her washroom!
    Love this product. Great for your skin while reducing your carbon foot print.

April 29, 2018

Best Body Wash Ever

The fragrance is rich and decadent, the later is delicious. I want to spend the entire day in the shower with this product. The pump is sheer genius; I don't feel like I am wasting product squeezing. The word lush is not a misnomer when it comes to this product. I had no idea what murumuru butter was before this product, now I want it in everything in my life.

April 24, 2018

Perfect in the morning

This body wash is truly so fresh in the morning! Has a lovely larger and beautiful scent.

Thank you chickadvisor and love beauty and planet for sending this my way!