Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Blooming Colour Shampoo Reviews
#9 in Shampoo

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Conditioner, Body Wash, and Hair Masque
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

April 25, 2021

👍🏽🤩

Omg! This smells so nice! And it made my hair so bouncy and smooth. It’s a good shampoo if your one to wash your hair daily or need an occasional burst of luxury

April 25, 2021

Best Smelling Shampoo Ever

I love how this shampoo is natural and environmentally friendly. The smell is to die for - I can't get enough of it! I have to cycle between this and another product because eventually my hair starts to get greasy when using it; but as long as I cycle between it and something else my hair comes out smooth, light and silky!

April 13, 2021

Love the smell

I am a big rose fan and this product not only smells good in the shower but the scent stays with you throughout the day. Would absolutely recommend. Only wish it came in a bigger size

March 24, 2021

It is good

This product is really good. The good smell is the first good impression I get from it. It cleanses the hair, leaves it soft, and it makes the hair easy to comb. It is a good product.

November 30, 2020

Just trying

Wow this product does have a lot of scent! It is extremely strong, but I like it. It even lasts long after your hair is dry so you can smell it even between washes. It leaves your hair soft and manageble. It took a little bit of effort to get it to rinse otherwise it's good.

2.8/5

November 01, 2020
    United States

Nice product!

Wow does this product ever have a lot of scent! It is extremely strong, but I like staying power so I'm all for it. It even lasts long after hair is dry so you can smell it even between washes. It left my hair soft and manageble. It took a little bit of effort to get it to rinse out fully, but still overall a nice product.

October 29, 2020

Amazing!

I love the smell that it leaves on my hair. I have dyed hair, it works very well. Leaves my hair very soft and shiny. And love that it’s a natural product.nice price. Will buy again.

September 15, 2020

Love the scent!!!!

First off this smells amazing! The scent really lasts on your hair too. Lathers well and you only need a little amount. Doesn’t cause build up and really makes your hair feel clean. Good value for the price too. Highly recommend!!!!

2.3/5

September 06, 2020
    Virginia, United States

NOT Color Safe!

I ran out of my usual shampoo/conditioner so I tried this since I was in a pinch. At first I loved it. The packaging is cute and the smell is amazing. It rinsed out quickly, left my hair soft and smelled amazing for 24 hours. But it STRIPPED my hair of its color. I would say atleast 50% of my color washed out after just one use. I was super bummed about it because I loved everything else about it. I don’t know how it claims it can be a color safe shampoo at all. I included before/after pictures to show how much it stripped my hair after just one wash (mind you, my color had been in for over a month and it didn’t fade until I used this product).

August 31, 2020

My hair feels great!

One of the best shampoos and conditioners I've ever tried. I was lucky enough to get samples first and they were enough to convince me to buy them. My hair has never felt better. You only need a little to lather your whole head and i have thick thick hair. A small quarter sized amount lathers up my whole head.