Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Blooming Colour Shampoo Reviews
#8 in Shampoo

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Conditioner, Body Wash, and Hair Masque
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

January 14, 2020

Protège ma couleur et hydrate mes cheveux!

Habituellement je n'aime pas les produits coiffants de pharmacie, mais je suis tombée amoureuse de cette gamme! C'est le seul shampoing qui hydrate mes cheveux sans les laisser gras. Il protège ma couleur au maximum. En plus il sent tellement bon! Bon rapport qualité/prix.

January 03, 2020

Great shampoo

Love Beauty and Planet Shampoo murumuru butter and rose smells like roses I love it. It is very natural, organic and vegan. I would recommend to someone who likes a natural shampoo

December 19, 2019

Wow

Jadore lodeur leffet que ca fait quand je lave mes cheveux avec lemballage wow le seul point moins positif serait la grosseur des bouteille qui nest pas assez grand mais sinon jadore me produit meme quil se fait en barre pour plus d’écologie bravo a vous

November 25, 2019
    United Kingdom

Works for me

It really works and it leaves hair manageable and feeling good. This is my second bottle of this, and have bought the conditioner now too. It is fanatic and gives a great colour to hair. Even weeks after visiting the hairdresser people are still asking if I’ve just had it done. Really happy. Will buy again.

1.5/5

October 03, 2019

Love that it is cruelty free and vegan but isn't effective

This shampoo has an amazing smell and that was one of the reasons that I bought this shampoo and ofcourse the main reason being that I have dry and color treated hair that require nourishment. Don't believe that the shampoo helps with any hydration. would not go for this shampoo again.

2.7/5

October 01, 2019

Smells amazing

The best thing about this shampoo was the smell. It didnt make my hair feel very good, but I do have processed hair (bleached and dyed). It may be better suited to hair that doesnt need extra moisture

September 30, 2019

Love, Beauty & Plantet Blooming Color Shampoo

The first time I tried this product was a sample I received in the mail and bought the Shampoo and Conditioner as soon as the samples were gone, the smell is incredible and it makes your hair soooo soft. You are definitely getting your moneys worth with these products!

September 24, 2019

Made my hair so sad!

Shampoo lathers well and cleans my hair and scalp well. Didn’t make head itchy. Doesn’t strip my hair too much and makes it my hair fluffy and soft. Very happy with it. I would recommend this and will purchase this shampoo again.

September 04, 2019

Love this shampoo

This shampoo smells amazing. I love how my hair smells good until my next shampoo. It also makes my hair really soft and shiny. I also really love the fact that the bottles are recycled so it’s a bit better for the environment. Some shampoos make my hair greasy really fast but this one doesn’t. I would 100% recommend this product.

August 22, 2019

Great Product :)I would buy this again and agian!!

I loved how it smelled and that it left my hair smelling good until I washed my hair agian (The next evening)
    I love the package, cute design!!
    I also love the fact that it's good for your hair and it's also enviorment friendly :)
    The price isnt that bad ether!
    I would buy this shampoo and conditioner again:)