Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Blooming Colour Conditioner Reviews

You may also like Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Shampoo, Body Wash, and Hair Masque
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

March 31, 2020

Best conditioner ever!

Amazing conditioner and I highly recommend this product! A little goes a long way and it leaves the most tangled, dry hair feeling feel soft and able to run your fingers through. It works like magic!

September 15, 2019

Expensive and effective

I received a sample of this conditioner and the matching shampoo recently and had low expectations but was blown away but what a great product it is. It has a light and pleasant scent and does not leave a filmy feeling on my hair after use. I'm really glad I got to try it but after seeing the price of it in stores won't be switching to using it regularly as my normal shampoo and conditioner combo are far less costly and do a great job too.
    Terrific product just not in my budget.

July 19, 2019

Excellent revitalisant

J'ai été impressionnée à quel point ce revitalisant donnait de beaux résultats sur mes cheveux. Mes cheveux sont naturellement bouclés et il améliore l'aspect de mes boucles. J'aime aussi son odeur.

July 07, 2019

Conditions Beautifully

I received a sample of Love Beauty & Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose #bloomingcolor Conditioner in the mail which is formulated for color treated hair. This conditioner contains organic coconut oil and natural murumuru butter and also has plant based detanglers. It smells so nice, conditions and I found it rinses out totally clean. After using this conditioner my hair was soft, shiny and looked more healthy.
    I feel good about using Love Beauty & Planet because they make products that are safe, #crueltyfree, no artificial ingredients and good for our planet. This condition really does make a noticeable difference in the look and feel of my hair. I am going to buy a full-size bottle because that is how much I loved this hair care.

July 03, 2019

Worth a try

Tried a sample of both the Shampoo & Conditioner and I actually liked it, not so over the moon about it but it was okay.The fragrance was mild not too overpowering and it has a nice silky feel to it.

June 26, 2019

AMAZING- my absolute go to!

The love beauty and planet murumuru butter and coconut shampoo and conditioner duo is my absolute favourite that I’ve ever tried! I tried it because I had a free product coupon and i instantly fell in love! I have quite greasy hair and this duo does wonders! My hair lasts days more than it used to and smells AMAZING! 10/10 but regular price is a little expensive:/

June 06, 2019

i would always buy this product

I love the scent and the shine after use it takes out the tangles and leaves your hair glossy and shiny I recommend this product to anyone who loves to save our planet

2.7/5

May 17, 2019

Too Thin for thick hair

The conditioner smelled more like coconut than rose, which was lovely. The scent filled the entire bathroom and does last on the hair as it's drying (but not much longer after that). The scent also lingered on my hands for an hour or so - so if you don't like the fragrance, you won't want to purchase this product line.

The conditioner was very thin, which wasn't ideal for my long hair. It did moisturize my hair slightly but it wasn't up to my usual standard. I did notice less color runoff in the water as I rinsed my hair, so I think the color sealing properties work well.

April 19, 2019

A bit overpowering

This is actually a pretty good drugstore conditioner. I like the brand's philosophy of being more eco-friendly and against animal testing. The best thing about this is the long-lasting smell of rose & murumu. However, it becomes very overpowering as you keep using the product. It is one of the best drugstore conditioners out there.

April 16, 2019

Great for deep conditions

Got this conditioner as a wonderful gift. Much like that shampoo I’ve been enjoying using this conditioner it smells so fresh and clean and great for deep conditioning treatments. Sometime I mix it with one egg and leave in my hair for about half an hour while it works it’s magic. Can’t determine if the price is worth it because i don’t know how much it is but I’ll definitely be buying it regardless of the prices.