Love That White Smile Tooth & Lip Gloss

Love That White Smile Tooth & Lip Gloss Reviews

1 review
Ranked #109 out of 126 in Teeth Whitening

November 10, 2010

I got to try a sample of the tooth and lip gloss courtesy of the brand.

The tooth gloss is a cool idea. It is supposed to help protect teeth from stains and make them look brighter. Because blue is the antagonist colour to yellow, It has little bits of blue mika in it that will give the illusion of whiter teeth against the yellowish tint of teeth. I didn't notice a difference in the colour of my teeth after using this, but I like that it tastes minty fresh.

The first thing that caught my eye about the lip gloss is that it has a mirror on the side so you can see where you are applying if you aren't in the bathroom. GENIOUS! Why don't more brands do this?? I am quite impressed with the quality of the gloss too. Like the rest of the Love This White Smile line, it has a minty scent and it also adds a bit of lip plumping. When you pull out the application wand, a little blue light comes on which I thought was fun at first. But when you try and apply a lip gloss with a blue light shining on your lips, it's awkward to see your lips to really be able to tell what it looks like. I'd rather there be no light or at least a basic white one.

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    My Big Fat Fabulous Life

jessica_rafuse3 has posted in the forum topic
    The Keepers

carlyporteous added a new review for
    Bounce Dryer Sheets

carlyporteous has started a new forum topic
    IPSY

drayatamieko has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?