Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion Extra Dry Skin Reviews

Soothe and relieve extra-dry skin with LUBRIDERM® Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion. It moisturizes for 24 hours and is clinically shown to turn extra-dry skin into healthier, more resilient skin in just one week. This unique formula is fortified with vitamins B5 & E and skin-essential lipids naturally found in healthy skin.

June 21, 2017

Very good moisturizer!

My legs have been very dry this spring. I purchased this #Lubriderm product the other day. It is light scented which is nice and absorbs quickly. Good bye itchy dry legs, Lubriderm it is!

0.5/5

June 19, 2017

Could Be Better

I have really liked Lubriderm's lotions in the past, so I decided to give this one a go. I have extremely dry skin. By EXTREMELY, I mean like rashy, sensitive, flakey skin and I thought this might have helped. First off, the smell was extremely overpowering and I don't like having fragrances in lotions and especially not ones that smell like chemicals like this one did. When I put it on my skin, it also started burning and made my skin worse. It didn't moisturize as well as I would have liked it to either but instead left this greasy residue that lasted the whole day without penetrating the top layer of my skin. Would not buy again.

May 30, 2017

I love using any of the Lubriderm's lotions, they work well and leave your skin very soft and not at all greasy. when I use I know I wont have to repeat use it again later like some lotions that don't actually keep your skin hydrated.

January 16, 2017

Lubriderm is rich and creamy and feels wonderful on your skin. Doesn't leave an oily residue, stain clothing or have a strong scent. Great in the winter season!

January 09, 2017

I use lubriderm to moisturize my hands from doing the dishes and cold winter weather. I love the fast absorbing cream so that I can right away keep on going. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling

January 06, 2017

Coming back from a trip to a tropical destination, my skin always gets dry and itchy. I decided to invest a little more and purchased this lotion. I was very impressed by the results: my skin (even my legs) feels smooth and well hydrated and the sensation lasts!

December 28, 2016

I really have enjoyed this basic lotion. My spouse and I use it for our entire bodies. It provides effective moisture for both our skin types. It absorbs quickly.

November 25, 2016

I have super dry skin especially in the winter and I use this product almost daily and find that my skin is a lot smoother and healthier. I have used other products but I do find this one to be more successful in helping revive my dry skin!

February 05, 2016

This product really helps in the cold months. My hands get so itchy and dry. This lotion helps so much! I use it everyday!

June 12, 2015

I love this lotion!! I have such horribly dry skin and the first time I used this I felt like my skin sucked it right up. I like that I can use it on dry patches from exzema and psoriasis with no irritation.