Lubriderm Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion Extra Dry Skin Reviews

Soothe and relieve extra-dry skin with LUBRIDERM® Advanced Therapy Moisturizing Lotion. It moisturizes for 24 hours and is clinically shown to turn extra-dry skin into healthier, more resilient skin in just one week. This unique formula is fortified with vitamins B5 & E and skin-essential lipids naturally found in healthy skin.

May 02, 2021

The best for dry cracked heels

I have been searching for some time for a cream that would help with my dry feet in the winter. I came across this one and it has done the trick. Not greasy or heavy so it doesn’t rub off on sheets , I just use it at night and so far so good ! Also has been great right now for my dry gardening hands !

October 04, 2020

My new fav lotion/cream

I dont have dry skin but i like my body lotions extra thick for extra moisture. The consistency of this is more like a body cream than lotion which i love! Also doesnt have much of any scent which is good because it doesnt clash with perfumes. The big bottle is great value!

August 31, 2020

Very effective lotion for dry skin!

I was searching for a good lotion for my sensitive and dry skin and came across this lotion at my local drugstore. I am very happy to have tried this as it is a very effective moisturizer especially for the long winter months. It absorbs super fast and does not leave a greasy residue. Highly recommend!

June 08, 2020

Love this lotion, Really helps with Eczema/ Irritated skin!

I have been looking for a really good lotion to sooth extremely dry/ cracking skin- this is the best!! It provides fast relief for eczema, and dermatitis, with Immediate results! You get a lot of lotion, for a really good price! I use it multiple times daily, mostly all over my body, & I'm still on my first bottle (710mL)!!

May 13, 2020

My go to products

I have been using this product for years and I have yet to find a product that can beat it for me! It’s a great lotion that really helps keep my skin soft and moisturized it’s also unscented if that’s what you’re looking for sometimes I mix other lotions into it if I want to have a bit of scent though

May 06, 2020

Great for Everyday

I use this after my showers and it leaves my skin very soft. It absorbs quickly and doesn't rub off on my clothes. It has a very clean and light scent.

April 23, 2020

Dry hands

Tried product out of the blue due to my hands being so dry this winter and spring season. After looking at other products on the shelf, i decided to try product. Did work helping my dry skin. Used product over a two week timeframe. Would use again.

April 23, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

So hydrating and nourishing!

I love this moisturizer! For someone who lives in a place that gets VERY cold in the winter, I NEED an intensive, and rich moisturizer. this is perfect for arms, legs, feet, honestly anywhere besides your face. This lotion is both thick, but soaks into your skin so nice and doesn’t feel greasy!

April 21, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Excellent lotion

I use this on my own very dry skin as well as my daughter with eczema. It’s very effective for us. A little goes a long way with it as well, the big container lasts a long time

March 31, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Lasting moisture

I work as a line cook and need a good moisturizer for my hands. This is the best one I've found for a reasonable price. It provides instant relief and lasting moisture to my dry hands.