Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion Reviews

Keep your skin soft and smooth with Lubriderm Daily Moisture Lotion with vitamin B5 and skin-essential moisturizers naturally found in Healthy Skin. It's clinically shown to lock in moisture for 24 hours with that great, clean feel that can only come from Lubriderm. Also available in a Fragrance-Free formula.

May 18, 2017

Lubriderm absorbes completely into your skin. It's non-stop greasy and good for mild skin dryness. You can buy it either fragrance free or scented. It's light weight and non skin irritant.

April 06, 2017

A decent, unscented lotion. Easy to dispense from the bottle. Goes on light and easy, leaving skin feeling hydrated and soft. Great for tattoo aftercare.

February 13, 2016

Prior to trying this lotion, I had heard many great things about the product for dry skin. I purchased it for myself and I'm disappointed as it does not seem to provide any relief for my dry skin even after two applications.

April 16, 2014

I was skeptical about this product but it worked for me. I use it almost daily and noticed my skin as softened. I love that it has no dyes or fragrances, perfect for my sensitive skin.

February 18, 2014

It is absolutely amazing, I would recommend this to anyone who does,nt like a greasy feel , but likes hydrated skin.

3.2/5

October 22, 2011

Lubriderm definitely made my hands so much softer! It doesn't smell the best, but it does the job!

August 21, 2011

When you wake up in the morning and before you go to sleep, you are told to moisturize your complete body, but do many people do what they are told? Naaat really.

I was one of those people, but once a friend recommended Lubriderm, I was hooked.

This moisturizer is not like any other:
    • Clinically shown to lock in moisture for 24 hours
    • Leaves skin softer and smoother
    • Non-greasy, fast-absorbing formula,

And I concur that this works amazingly!

Updated On: August 21, 2011

I don't know what I would do without my Lubriderm!

May 20, 2010

I recently picked up a 480ml bottle of lubriderm unscented moisturizer at Pharmasave. I don't normally get this moisturizer but it was on sale and had a free sample with it so i figured why not. After using it for about a week now I am n love. Since it is unscented it is good for sensitive skin (like mine). It is not greasy or slimy and it keeps my skin hydrated all day. I also love it because I can use it on my face and it doesn't clog my pores or cause me to break out!