3.9/5
Lucky Charms Cereal Reviews
#18 in Cereal

March 10, 2019

Sweet

My kids love lucky charms! It’s a sweet cereal, they love the marshmallows in it. I don’t buy it regularly because it’s too sweet, I prefer the healthier options! I will buy it once in awhile..

0.5/5

February 11, 2019

Worst cereal

I have to say that this is more candy than it is cereal.

I love a sugar rush here and there but this cereal is just too much of the sweet.

I could say a lot but honestly not even worth it. If you have kids please really limit them taking this because it sugar on another level ....just my two cents

February 07, 2019

Good!

This is good cereal but it can get a bit sweet. But I like having it sometimes and as a treat or snack. The taste is great and the milk after the cereal is gone tastes amazing haha. I will be buying again in the future.

October 19, 2018
    Illinois, United States

Its delicious

These lucky charms are one of my lil one's favorite. She just loves it .No matter what I give to her she needs her bowl filled with lucky charms DAILY.I love it too. The taste is delicious and I love eating it too. The BEST i must say.

September 28, 2018

Just love it!!

At my house we love Lucky Charms. We love it more then other families Im sure!! It has the aweet little marshmellows that sweeten every bite. The cereal itself doesnt have much of a flavor beside a honey type taste. But the marshmellows with it- in every bite is what tops it off!!

Illinois, United States

4 year old LOVES the unicorns

My four year old absolutely loves the new unicorn marshmellows in lucky charms cereal. As a mom, I'm ok with her having it a few mornings a week because whole grain is the first ingredient. It's a win-win!

Great

My daughter love this cereal! Now that it has the unicorn marshmallows she loves it even more. Every time we go to the stores she asks for unicorn cereal.

Kids love it

Every time we go to the store, the kids head straight to the shelf for lucky charms. They love the randomness of the little marshmallows and the taste

September 20, 2018

My All Time Favorite

When I was a kid I loved Lucky Charms. I remember eating boxes and boxes to mail in for a Lucky Charms deck of cards. Now I eat it when I want a sweet treat, and sometimes eat it for dinner! Just the right amount of sugar and texture variety.

September 20, 2018
    Kentucky, United States

Lucky Charms

I absolutely love this cereal!! It is my favorite! Not only do I eat it for breakfast but I also eat it through out the day as a snack. Lately it has been the only cereal I want to eat. It would be nice if they put a little bit more marshmallows in it but its still a great cereal. General Mills cereals are a little more expensive than other cereals but I think its worth it. The good thing is there are coupons out there all the time for this cereal which helps alot! This cereal will forever be on my grocery list!