Lucky Charms Chocolate Cereal

Lucky Charms Chocolate Cereal Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 368 in Cereal

April 15, 2017

I love these! I never liked the cereal in Lucky Charms, but once they put in the chocolaty flavor, I liked it so much more! The chocolate isn't overly sweet, but definitely is needed because I won't eat the plain cereal ones. I feel like the marshmellow recipe has changed though.. it's not as textured as before.

April 05, 2017

I am a chocolate lover to the end. However, I found chocolate Lucky Charms to bee too sweet! I think if it didn't have the mini marshmallows, I would love it more. But then it wouldn't be Lucky Charms anymore.

January 19, 2017

A really nice change from an already awesome classic! The chocolate is really yummy and isn't too sweet. I love that it turns your milk into chocolate milk, so good! And who doesn't love the marshmallows? :) Such a delicious combination all around.

January 19, 2017

I was so excited when I saw this cereal at the store, I felt like a kid again and HAD to buy it. It was SO good. I didn't even eat it with milk, just dry.

January 10, 2017

Yummy. These are so good. My children love them so much the went through a box in 2 days. It even makes the milk like chocolate milk. Definitely a great alternative to regular lucky charms.

January 10, 2017

OMG when these first came out I thought it was the best thing to ever happen. Lucky Charms is like the ultimate best cereal ever and to make it chocolate is fantastic. The only issue I have is the price - when they first came out they were like $2-$2.99 and now they are over $4 for a box of cereal which I think is insanity.

October 31, 2016

I am a huge chocolate fan, and I love a chocolate flavored cereal. I am so glad Lucky Charms now has a chocolate flavor now. It is hard to find a chocolate cereal, there aren't that many.

The milk in your cereal turns into chocolate milk, and that is the best part. I love cereal as a chocolate snack because it is way less calories and fat, and I find way more satisfying. The marshmallows in this cearal is the same as regular Lucky Charms, same taste and designs. The whole cereal is pretty much an exact duplicate of the original, just chocolaty !!

It is a good midnight snack !! And the cold milk to wash down the cereal after is my favorite !

September 24, 2016

This is a really good cereal. I love the chocolate addition and honestly I would rather have this one over the original! Its that good. I would recommend it if you like lucky charms and you like chocolate.

August 11, 2016

Ces céréales-là sont présentement mes préférés! Ils sont numéro un dans mon top trois! Leur petit goût de chocolat pas trop sucré mélangé avec des guimauves est tout simplement succulant! C'est sur que je rachète quand j'aurais terminé cette boîte!

June 21, 2016

I used to get Lucky Charms Chocolate Cereal all the time from the United States. They did not have them here in BC before. Not sure if they do now. I love Lucky Charms but this one just adds the twist to it. I would only eat once in a while when I needed a treat and a little pick me up. The marshmallow and the chocolate with cold milk is just the perfect combination. I love the left over milk after, it taste like chocolate milk. Yum!

jhartigan added a new review for
    CARGO Lip Gloss Quad