Lululemon Wunder Under Pants
Good

Lululemon Wunder Under Pants Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 148 in Athletic Wear

March 07, 2017

I love my Wunder Unders! I purchased these about four years ago in light grey. I bought them a size up to ensure they wouldn't be see through during bends in yoga (due to the light colour, not the material!). They are made from their tried and true luon, a thicker and more forgiving fabric than the luxtreme. These are my go to winter pants for both lounging, yoga and even out and about. They keep me warm and are a great barrier against wind, but never make me feel sweaty. They have begun to pill slightly at the bum and inner thighs due to the thicker luon, but nothing a razor can't fix! With a mid line rise they keep everything 'in' without discomfort and are most suitable for those like myself with long legs (I even roll the bottoms sometimes because they are quite long, even for me). I whole-heartily recommend these! I think they are the most universal lululemon tights!

January 05, 2017

These are the best pants/tights that I have ever purchased. They are well worth the money. They are durable, long lasting and versatile. I use them for working out and going out (I have different pairs for different functions). I have pairs from years ago and they are still going strong.

October 09, 2016

BEST PANTS EVER! I live in lululemon pants- but I just can't get enough of their wunder unders. I do prefer them in luon but the luxtreme is just as comfortable and don't pill as much. Lulu is a bit pricey but in my opinion worth every penny. If you never have tried them before take the leap! You won't regret it!

R3Bean added a new review for