LUSH 93,000 miles shower jelly Reviews

December 15, 2017

Wow

Alright , so if you been out snowboarding all day and have taken a couple good hits in the snow your for sure going to be sore , this product helps with that a hot bath with this product and your going to 100% feel better !

August 05, 2017

Good for sore muscles

This was the first shower jelly I ever tried and I was super impressed. I use to put it in the fridge to cool down and use it in the shower after a hard day at work( super refreshing!). The price is okay- you get a lot of product that lasts. Would definitely recommend it! The smell is the only thing that I am not fond of- it smells like cinnamon/peppermint

March 22, 2017

Wow where to start!! This is now my holy grail! Love this shower gel! It's smells amazing, cleans so well, makes you feel so clean and fresh! You only need a little bit and it goes a long way! I love all the natural ingredients in it. I love what the company stands for and all the amazing work they put in their products! Smells heavenly!

2.2/5

February 28, 2017

I absolutely love lush! Like love! However was not a fan of this. I don't love the shower jelly and I didn't love this scent. Usually for me I always love everything I order from lush but this one - I wouldn't buy again!

1.8/5

February 13, 2017

I really don't like this stuff. It's hard to get it to suds up and pieces always fall out of my wash cloth/ loofah. There are much more effective washes to use.

December 14, 2016

I really like the scents from the bathroom jellies and how it doesn't irrate my skin at all while most body washes leave little dots and make me itchy, also love how it's nice and cool.

June 29, 2016

I was looking for something to sooth achy muscles and joints considering the fact that I have arthritis and gave this a try...WOW! The odor is strong ang smells like muscle cream and I LOOOOVE IT!! The jelly is really fun, easy to use and you can store it easily! Every time I work out and take a shower, THIS is my go to!

June 14, 2016

This was one of my first Lush purchases and I'm not sure I will purchase it again. It suds up nicely but I find that it crumbles too easily and isn't lasting as long as my other Shower Jellies. Since everything is handmade, it may just be the particular batch that I received though.

March 16, 2016

I bought this shower jelly because I work out a lot and get DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness) a lot...I chill this shower jelly in the fridge/freezer and use it when I have sore muscles...the coldness of the jelly feels nice on sore muscles and the essential oils in the jelly create a warming sensation when you focus on a single area. Overall a really nice smelling effective product.

March 02, 2016

This shower gelly is amazing. The smell first of all is perfect. You feel the heat when you wash yourself and if you workout a lot and are sore, this is perfect. I'm less sore when I use this gelly. I love it I'm glad is permanent