LUSH Cup O' Coffee Face and Body Mask Reviews
#19 in Face Masks

January 19, 2020

addicted

I’m a coffee addict so I knew I’d love this one. The scent makes you want to drink it! It’s delicious. It also works wonders on my skin. My skin is super soft and hydrated after use.

December 15, 2019

Nice scrub

I love the scrubbing action it has on your skin. And the smell of coffee when I have the face pack on my face. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and fresh and removes all the old dead skin cells

November 13, 2019

Awakens the skin

This awakens your skin and leaves you feeling refreshed in the morning. Its very exfoliating and I could see the visible difference in my pores after use. It's abrasive yet gentle so you don't have to worry about it being too harsh on the skin.

October 10, 2019
    Surrey, United Kingdom

Exfoliating scrub

I really like this product I found it to be exfoliating during use but then my skin felt moisturised after so it’s kind of like a two in one! I love the smell but then being a coffee addict I was bound to, it’s a freshly ground coffee beans aroma which makes sense as it’s one of the ingredients.

September 11, 2019

Wow

Jadore ce scrub surtout pour le corps wow! Il rend ma peau vraiment douce et aussi enleve les impureter vraiment bien. Sent bon aussi et facile a rincer

September 11, 2019

My absolute favourite LUSH product!!!

This product is the bomb! The coffee grinds can be a little hard to wash off, but definitely worth the extra effort, as this product smells absolutely amazing!!! LUSH better never discontinue this product! Try it—you won’t be disappointed!

August 13, 2019

the best

this is my favourite! Most face masks dry out my face and they leave my face red and itchy. This one leaves my skin so soft and smooth and it smells so yummy!

July 14, 2019
    Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

The best face mask for a morning refresh!

This is my all time favourite lush product. Keep it in the fridge for a more refreshing experience. It is quite expensive, but it’s definitely worth it and the product goes a long way so it’s worth every penny

November 16, 2018

Your morning zing!

I use this mask/scrub in the morning while in the shower. I want to be able to give my skin a glow and perk me up in the morning. The scent is amazing and it’s my “morning coffee”
    Before my actual coffee ;) akin looks great

November 03, 2018

This stuff is amazing

Lush cup o’ coffee is one of my favourite products at lush! You put it on right when you wake up to wake yourself up! The smell is also very good! The best thing is you can put it all over your body as well. Your skin feels so soft afterwards.