LUSH Demon In The Dark Soap

LUSH Demon In The Dark Soap Reviews

Ranked #696 out of 1024 in Bath & Body

May 11, 2015

Totally bought this soap just for the smell and I love it!

April 02, 2014

When I first saw this soap in the local LUSH store, I was a bit skeptical. I have sensitive skin, and tend to be cautious about trying new soap products. However, the smell of mint, apple, and cloves was too appealing to pass up. I am SO glad that I decided to try this product - it is now the only bar soap I use. It smells gorgeous, and is not too drying on my skin. I also find that it helps keep the T-zone from being oily. This product is definitely suitable for women and men.

April 01, 2010

I like to use this when I wake up in the morning. It doesn't dry out my face and the fresh scent wakes me right up. Its a very complex smell; I mostly get spearmint and cloves from it. This is my man's favorite soap and it smells great on him!

January 06, 2007

Looking for a different, yet familiar scent? Look no further than Demon in the Dark soap. It's a mix of mint and apple! Strange yes, but it really wakes me up because it's so new and fresh. It's a really great idea. All you have to do to use the soap is peel off the thick purple shell (I just cut if off with a knife to make life easier) and you're good to go. It's fun, new, and yet you know it so well. Give it a try!

Natural health

Boyfriends' Birthday Gift 2016

Coke Vs Pepsi

Pammywhammy845 added a new review for
    iPad mini

Favourite Disney movies?

Pammywhammy845 added a new review for
    Nintendo Wii

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!