Lush Fun Reviews
#468 in Bath & Body

January 19, 2018

Be a kid again!

Bought these during the Boxing Day BOGO. So fun! So fragrant! And bubbles galore. It's a wad of silly putty texture bath bar. You tear a piece off and throw into the tub with running water. This would be a great gift for a little kid or adult! Who doesn't love a bubble bath. They come in different fragrances, and are reasonably priced. Great quality, leaves skin soft and your bathroom smells amaxing

January 17, 2018

Loads of fun

Lush fun is just that! FUN

Updated On: January 17, 2018

Not sure where all of my review went...but as i was saying... lush fun is a soapy play dough that the kids can play with or adults too and it makes bubbles and you can wash with it and it smells fantastic! Always looking for different fun products to try and We love this!

September 06, 2017

I would buy this product again.

Love the Lush fun! Will always buy these again for a good bubble bath or body wash, etc.. There are so many uses for this product and they are fun to play with and smell amazing!

April 24, 2017

Le produiT ne coute pas cher pour la quantité qu'on peut utiliser. Fun de Lush égaiera chacun de vos bains. Les enfants l'aiment aussi. Elle hydrate bien la peau quand on se lave avec et donne une touche agréable à cette activité banale. Choisissez votre odeur et couleur et vous ne pourrez pas être insatisfaits! C'est aussi un beau cadeau à offrir. Je recommande

April 20, 2017

I got this as a Christmas gift last year. I received the Pink bar. I love the bubble gum scent! As an adult it was kind of fun to play with. It felt nice on the skin. My daughter kept stealing it though!:)

December 31, 2016

I heard about this product on a website, so I decided to try it.. it's really cool because it had so many different uses, but it can get messy.. if the kids get a hold of it or a bit of water gets on it.. the only real issue I have with this is that it leaves a white powdery film in the tub when used as bubble bath. The smell is also very, very strong.

April 25, 2016

Lush fun- play dough like soap, is a fun addition to our children's bath time routine. We love that the products are completely organic and safe on our family and home. The smells they come in are great. Our personal favourite is the snow man edition that comes out around Christmas. It's comes with black, white, red, and gold shimmer perfect for making little soapy snowmen.

January 30, 2015

Love these!! A little goes a long way. Hold it under the tap as you fill up the tup and you will get bubble like you have never seen! Can be used as a bubble bath, soap, shampoo...fun for the whole family. I pretend I but it for my kids but I use it too...shhhh don't tell them!! ;)

November 10, 2014

This stuff is 7$ a pop and it is literally the best thing ever!!!
    You can use it sooooo many times, it lasts a good while. I absolutely love it. They smell sooooo good and they are super travel friendly! Love them! My skin literally still smells like it the next morning! deff worth it :)

November 04, 2014

This is a multi-use product if there ever was one. I use it as bubble bath, soap, AND shampoo. A little goes a very long way. Not only does it work amazing, it smells super good too. My sister recommended it to me, and now I recommend it to all my friends.