LUSH Mask of Magnaminty Reviews
#3 in Masks

March 10, 2018

This mask was minty fresh!

This mask is great for clearing your skin of unwanted acne. It smells like peppermint, and is very thick so you don’t need to use a lot at one time. I leave it on for 15mins then go in the shower to wash it off as it is pretty thick. Leaves me feeling fresh!

February 15, 2018

masque à la menthe

J'ai essayé ce masque de chez Lush que j'ai eu en cadeau à noël et je suis ravi du résultat. Un peu inconfortable sur la peau quand il sèche mais le résultat en vaut la peine, ma peau est douce et sens toute bon après.
    Par contre j'ai lu que c'était pour les personnes avec de l'acné...ce que je n'ai pas...alors à voir si cela aide les personnes avec de l'acné.
    À noter que j'ai la peau très sèche et sensible, et ce produit semble bien me convenir ;)
    Un autre petit plus: le petit format semble durer assez longtemps...j'en suis déjà à ma 4e utilisation et il en reste plus de la moitié dans le pot.

February 06, 2018

Minty Fresh Mask!

I have awfully dry skin, and it also breaks out very easily, so finding a mask was not a very easy thing, as it either clogged my pores, or didn't hydrate enough. I went to LUSH and talked to their employees, who did a free facial in store, as well as provided me with a take home sample of Mask of Magnaminty! Once I tried it, I was in love! I couldn't live without this mask. It helps with the dryness and the acne!

January 30, 2018

Great product and great ethics

Lush has great products and great ethics. They do their best to source everything as ethically as possible and with no compromise on no animal testing. Mask of Magnaminty is such a refreshing mask to use and is great for when your face gets extra oily.

January 17, 2018

I like!

I've been looking for a good face mask/scrub and so far this one has met my needs! I'm very cautious when it comes to face products. I really wouldn't want to have a reaction or burn due to purchasing a cheap product. Was recommended to check out Lush, so I did! Great experience, the employees were an awesome help with finding me the right one for my type of skin! Only downfall is that it's a little pricey

January 17, 2018

Amazing product that has been included in my weekly routine.

The mask smells absolutely amazing, it also literally makes your face tingle from the minty freshness. My favorite thing about the mask is the washing off process. There are small natural rocks (I am not sure what they are) in the mask that when you are washing it off, it naturally exfoliates your face. I am going to put it on now. Enjoy!

January 03, 2018

I like it!

I have oily skin and somehow this mask helps me to absorb the excess oil. It feels oily itself when I apply it, so I was skeptical at first, but to my surprise it is a soothing mask, with a great scent, and leaves my skin soft, not oily and soft.

December 11, 2017

Fresh!

This mask is self preserved so it lasts a very long time! I travel a lot and I brought it with me everywhere I went! It is amazing! the peppermint makes your face feels super fresh

November 01, 2017

The best acne product so far

I'm so happy I found this mask! Its got peppermint and honey which is so good for my skin! Defintely getting more and more of this mask of magnanimity.

October 27, 2017

Tingly face mask

I would definitely purchase this mask again. I love the tingly feeling and reusable containers. Feeling good about what I'm purchasing is so important to me!