LUSH Mask of Magnaminty Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 782 in Masks

June 22, 2017

Visage frais

J'adore ce masque, il nettoie la peau en profondeur et rend la peau d'apparence neuf. Très rafraichissant et agréable comme sensation. C'est a essayer

June 13, 2017

Loved the fresh feel of this mask. I keep mine in the fridge so it goes on really cool and adds to the mint effect.
    I bought this product quite some time ago and still can't get through it. I love the minty tingle it gives your face. I don't know that it cleanses the skin all too well, but that's just my opinion. I won't be repurchasing just because I'm a sucker for price and find value there. Good product and I like their fair trade policy and bring back your pot program

June 06, 2017

This mask is incredible! It is great for all skin types and leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh. The minty scent is awesome as well. I would definitely recommend this product.

June 03, 2017

Je l'ai beaucoup aimé, il donne un effet frais. Par contre, le résultat n'est pas très remarquable. On se sent bien, mais la peau ne semble pas plus nettoyer. Il existe des masques plus efficace pour le prix !

June 01, 2017

Love it! Tried a sample of Lush Mask of Magnaminty last time I was in store and finally got around to trying it. Left my hair feeling super silky, soft and healthy (for a change) Absolutely will be buying this one next time I am back!

May 02, 2017

I just tried this last night and I LOVED it!! It's so cooling and gentle and leaves skin feeling soft and looking bright. It does a great job at sucking up oil and gently exfoliating when you remove it. I love that it's natural too.

May 01, 2017

My favourite skin care product at the moment. Very good price, as far as I remember about 10-15 dollars, and there's 2 different sizes. So gentle and refreshing on the skin because of the mint in it. Would completely recommend if you have oily, combination, sensitive skin. That's what I have and it seems to be the best thing that clears my break outs the fastest. I love lush masks because they are natural, and this one you don't have to keep in the fridge like some of the other ones. I am 100% getting my hands on another container of this one mine is done because I cannot live without it. After using, your skin is so smooth. The mint is very refreshing for acne and as someone with very sensitive skin, it was not too much. If you haven't tried this mask already, you need too!!! If you go to one of the lush locations and ask for a little sample they will probably help you :) that way you can try first and see if you like it.

April 26, 2017

I love the smell of this mask! It smells so good, and so fresh and clean. I love how soft it is, and the texture. The little beans in it are harder to spread on your face but they act as a great natural exfoliant!

April 22, 2017

This is probably one of my favourite products ever!!!! Its easy on the skin (especially because I have super sensitive skin) it washes off nicely. It smells delish! I would strongly recommend but just make sure that you use it all before the expiry date (it comes in a pretty large container so you are able to use alot each time you use it)

April 19, 2017

This is seriously the best face mask I've ever used. The mint smells great and gives your skin a nice refreshing tingle while it's on. I use it in the bath at night and the next morning my skin looks much healthier and clearer. It's not one of the fresh face masks so it doesn't need to be kept in the fridge, and it lasts for a while.