LUSH Mask of Magnaminty Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 657 in Masks

April 22, 2017

This is probably one of my favourite products ever!!!! Its easy on the skin (especially because I have super sensitive skin) it washes off nicely. It smells delish! I would strongly recommend but just make sure that you use it all before the expiry date (it comes in a pretty large container so you are able to use alot each time you use it)

April 19, 2017

This is seriously the best face mask I've ever used. The mint smells great and gives your skin a nice refreshing tingle while it's on. I use it in the bath at night and the next morning my skin looks much healthier and clearer. It's not one of the fresh face masks so it doesn't need to be kept in the fridge, and it lasts for a while.

March 16, 2017

This mask is lovely and not only makes my skin feel fresh and clean but also smells minty fresh! This mask looks super cool on and is the perfect kind of mask to do with friends.

March 16, 2017

I really liked this mask when i tried it. The texture of it is rough, so it's kind of hard to spread on your face, but that's a minor issue. The product itself smells AMAZING, and it feels so great on your skin. It has exfoliating bits in it, to really get the grime off your face. My skin always felt so soft and clean after using this. AND it's all natural, so that's another bonus. It is a bit pricey, and the first time i bought it i got the HUGE container. It went bad, so honestly all you need is a small container at a time. Great product !

March 13, 2017

It's my favourite thing from lush for sure. It feels super refreshing, it cleanses my skin without drying it out, and my skin feels nourished yet mattified after. I also love that it's all natural.

March 04, 2017

I LOVE this mask! It smells like mint chocolate chip ice cream on your face.

I wanted to give this a try but it's a bit expensive and I would never get through a whole tub so I went to Lush and asked fora sample. The amount that they give you is good for 4-5 uses since I don't use it on my entire face, just in the T zone.

I love how this feels and it leaves my skin clear and decongested.

February 17, 2017

I got this mask about 2 weeks ago and I love it ! I feel like it really deeply cleans my skin. I have oily skin so I think it works best with oilier skin gals.

January 27, 2017

Ce fut le premier produit que j'ai découvert de LUSH et depuis ce temps-là j'ai toujours aimé ce masque. Il est rafraîchissant sans être agressant pour la peau. J'ai la peau sensible avec acné! Ce que j'aime pas trop c'est que ça laisse le lavabo très sale et remplie de graines.

January 27, 2017

This is my holy grail product from Lush. This mask spreads on with a bit of work because the product is very textured but it smells so amazing. It's quite messy to wash off too but it makes my skin so smooth!

January 07, 2017

Absolutely love this face mask! It smells amazing and feels so nice and cool on the skin. It's the perfect mix of creamy with bits to exfoliate your skin. My face felt super fresh after using this.