LUSH Mask of Magnaminty Reviews
#11 in Face Masks

October 29, 2020

My favorite brand

I love this brand and how their products are so raw and natural. I have tried this facemask and it's so amazing. Best product to pamper yourself. Left the skin feeling smooth and refreshed. Awesome!

October 07, 2020

Leaves You Feeling Fresh

I really appreciated this product. Super soft on the skin and leaves you feeling refreshed when you wipe it off, due to the mink in the mask. It’s supposed to clean your pores which I really feel it does. Also chemical free which I LOVE.

June 07, 2020

My Go-to Face Mask

I’ve tried so many different masks like most people. I have sensitive skin that tends to get irritated easily with masks.

This is my favourite mask by far. It’s soothing mint scent fills your nose and clears your sinuses at the same time as exfoliating and softening your skin. I love the slight cooling, tingle that this mask leaves on your skin.

It’s an all in one mask that’s become a regular in my skin care regime!

May 02, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

One of the only face masks that actually WORK!

I was and continue to be so in awe of the quality and effectiveness of this mask! I bought it as one of my first lush products in the last year or so and upon first application I could see a difference. The peppermint oil is extremely refreshing and has a cooling effect. I have normal to dry skin with a tendency to have a few hormonal pimples and larger pores on my nose, and this makes my pores appear smaller and soothes my pimples for sure! I’ll definitely be buying the largest size of this mask next time I can, I love it!

2.8/5

March 30, 2020

A Little Disappointed

Overall, this is an okay mask. Going in after reading all the racing reviews I kinda expected more. The mask has too much fragrance/essential oils. When you open the jar you can see the liquid from the mask and it's pungent smell. The smell is overpowering and unnecessary. The Maks itself doesn't appear to much other than exfoliate.

February 29, 2020

Good mask for detoxifying

Whenever i am having a bad skin day this masks saves my skin its so minty and fresh leaves my skin feeling super soft and purified last so long as well!

January 19, 2020

cooling

Love the cooling effect this has on my skin! The scent is nice but not grossly overpowering. It seems to help with my redness and doesn’t overdry my skin.

January 07, 2020

Really Nice

I really like this mask, I went in originally asking for a different mask but got this one instead and Im really happy with it! I was worried that the peppermint scent would be too much but its really light and it leaves my skin feeling really soft. I highly recommend it!

July 21, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Amazing!

A great product, leaves my skin ckean and soft. Love the scent of this product not too over powering. My skin feels clean and fresh after the application.

July 21, 2019
    Mid Ulster, United Kingdom

Amazing

This mask is amazing. Not only does it smell great it actually makes my skin look and feel incredible I usually use this once a week on my skin or whenever I’m having a breakout and I notice a difference straight away. I am on my 6th tub of it now