Lush - rainbow fun bar Reviews

Ranked #243 out of 1079 in Bath & Body

May 04, 2017

I buy Lush - Rainbow fun bar for my kids. They love it they can choose what colour they want and it makes bubbles like crazy. I love at as there are no chemicals in it and natural. As soon as I know I am out I have to go and buy it again because I know kids will ask for it.

March 31, 2017

J'aime beaucoup ce produit puisqu'il est très beau et il est de qualité! De plus, il sent très bon! Je le recommande à tout le monde! Vous ne serez pas déçu!

March 16, 2017

Made my skin slightly dry and tight after I used this bar. Did last for a while I used it for a couple baths. Was fun and colourful, makes any bath better.

March 16, 2017

I love Lush, and I love their fun bars even more. Not only are they fun to work with but they cause no problems with my sensitive skin and they lather quite well.

March 06, 2017

absolutely love this rainbow shower/shampoo bar. The colours and smell make shower time that much more interesting! its nice to grab a chunk and throw it in your hair!

March 08, 2016

I received the lush rainbow bar as a Christmas present. The sales woman at the store said the the product was very versatile and could be used as a body wash, shampoo, shaving cream or even a floor cleaner.

I used the product as a shampoo and a body wash. The bar was very crumbly in the shower and made a mess of the shower floor, if it was dissolved properly. It was decent as a body wash, I didn't notice too much of a scent but felt very refreshed after using he product

alex099 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Else Addicted to Zulily?

Elf Cosmetics