4.1/5
Lush - rainbow fun bar Reviews
Ranked #37 in Bath & Body

August 13, 2017

If you are looking for a fun way to get clean try this bar

I tried the rainbow fun bar because I was giving it as a birthday gift to my friend and I wondered what it would be like. It was fun just like the name said. I am sure my friend will enjoy it as much as I did.

3.2/5

August 05, 2017

Stains the tub

It's super fun and smells wonderful, but unfortunately it stains my tub and you have to store it properly or else it will melt! I learned the hard way.

June 16, 2017

I would buy this product again and again.

This rainbow fun bar smells really good it is also very fun as you can make animals and shapes out of it like play dough I would recommend buying this bar if you have kids, so they can have fun in the bath.

June 11, 2017

The kids love using lush bath products, most recently the rainbow bath fun bar. They liked squishing the clay and watching the tub fill with fruity scented bubbles. It's too bad that the bubbles dissipate quickly, although the scent is nice.

June 06, 2017

My son has very sensitive skin and that's what lead me to try this product. We use it as Shampoo, Body Wash, Bubble bath and it makes his bath fun colours. Half a disk works for all 4 uses per bath and you get 7 disks that is 14 fun baths. His skin doesn't react and he has so much fun as this product reacts like Play Doh when wet. I will never use any other product on him again.

May 04, 2017

I buy Lush - Rainbow fun bar for my kids. They love it they can choose what colour they want and it makes bubbles like crazy. I love at as there are no chemicals in it and natural. As soon as I know I am out I have to go and buy it again because I know kids will ask for it.

March 31, 2017

J'aime beaucoup ce produit puisqu'il est très beau et il est de qualité! De plus, il sent très bon! Je le recommande à tout le monde! Vous ne serez pas déçu!

March 16, 2017

Made my skin slightly dry and tight after I used this bar. Did last for a while I used it for a couple baths. Was fun and colourful, makes any bath better.

March 16, 2017

I love Lush, and I love their fun bars even more. Not only are they fun to work with but they cause no problems with my sensitive skin and they lather quite well.

March 06, 2017

absolutely love this rainbow shower/shampoo bar. The colours and smell make shower time that much more interesting! its nice to grab a chunk and throw it in your hair!