Lush - rainbow fun bar Reviews

August 24, 2019

Hit with the kids!

This is so cool! Wash with it make fun shapes and it also make a bubble bath. Love the safe ingredients for my kids! I even have fun using it. Will continue to buy!

August 10, 2019
    Wiltshire, United Kingdom

Literally everything

Love love love this bubble bar even though its for children I still use this and pick it up wherner I go it leathers really well and can be used on body and face

June 13, 2019
    Illinois, United States

bright and gay

Who knew cleaning could be so much fun? Play and clean and at the end smell good, feel good. I end up moisturized and happy every time. Thank you, Lush!

April 06, 2019

Fun!

Bubbled better than I thought it would! I got it on sale and it was a lot of fun to use however I don't think I'd buy it at the regular price. It does make a great gift especially for kids. Scent not too strong, leaves skin very soft!

February 26, 2019

Fun

So much fun to play with when having a long relaxing bath. Also fun to play with and mold with children and as always smells amazing. Molds easily and is soft enough for little hands.

February 04, 2019

fun for kids

i bought this for my daughter and shes had decent fun with it. but i must say this is very expensive for what your getting. its pretty much a one time use item that you could easily make yourself.

October 03, 2018

Fun in the tub

My child adores this product. With different colours to choose from each bath time, it’s so much fun. He can play, wash and make bubbles all with this one item. It’s also effective on cleaning his hair. I ordered a new one the other day and cannot wait for it to arrive.

July 26, 2018

So much fun

Lush can be a bit pricey, but it six dollars I thought this was a decent deal. Lots of fun, really bright colors. It definitely works well.

Also I love the smell, bright and fruity

July 07, 2018

Bathtime is a breeze!

If your kids like play doh, then you’d better get your hands on this to make bath time a blast!
    Not only is it an effect bath toy, but it’s also soap, bubble bath, and shampoo. It’s great all in one!
    The smell can be a little strong, but for people without a sensitivity it’s a great choice!

July 03, 2018

Favorite lush product

I love using this for nice bubble baths! My son loves his bubble baths and this is the only thing i trust with him having such sensitive skin this is perfect and great to travel with