LUSH Rose Jam Reviews

Ranked #64 out of 684 in Body Wash

July 03, 2017

LUSH Rose Jam

One of my favorite lush products that is limited edition and release in the winter holiday season. I am usually someone who gravitate towards fresh and light fruity scents, but I am enjoying this warmer sweet scent of rose,vanilla and lemon. It lather well on a shower loofah . It’s hydrating and nourishing that makes the skin smooth

May 30, 2017

Rose Jam is my favorite shower gel from Lush. It usually comes out during the winter seasons. One thing I love about this product is that it the smell lingers on your skin for a REALLY long time! This Rose Jam shower gel leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. One downfall is that it is not available all year around, so I tend to stock up on it during Christmas! This is a must have for those that love to smell like roses!!

May 30, 2017

This is the best shower gel eveeer !! It smells so good and your skin smells rose and vanilla after you shower. I love that it is natural and non tested on animal. worth every penny!!

April 30, 2017

The smell of this shower gel is absolutely delightful! It is like sweet roses. Perfect for those days when you want to feel feminine, the smells lingers on the skin without being too overwhelming!

April 25, 2017

Love the smell and how it sticks around - definitely not unisex but that's okay! Soaps up well and smells so fresh. Bottle is small but like most Lush stuff, it lasts!

February 28, 2017

If you like the smell of roses, you need this in your life. This smells like the most delicious rose scent and it does linger on your skin. It cleans the skin very well but the biggest selling point would be the smell.

February 28, 2017

This product is pricey but you get what you pay for! The scent is a very light rose fragrance, my husband loves it. I have issues with strong scents causing me migraines and this has never done that. I feel it actually wakes me up in the morning and relaxes me.

February 15, 2017

I love using this product in the shower! The subtle scent that is left behind in the bathroom as well is really pleasant and doesn't make me want to leave the fan on for ages to clear the scent out. The only thing I wish is it was a bit less expensive but I guess to get quality you have to pay for it.

December 07, 2016

Believe it or not, this is my husbands favourite shower gel! It is a rosy sweet scent and yet he cannot get enough. Not only whenever we use it, it fills up the whole level of our house with the scent! I honestly wish it was a year round scent, but unfortunetly it only comes out this time of year, so get your hands on it!

It is a bit on the pricey side, but lush products are always great quality! I feel if you are going to use anything in a hot steamy shower where your pores are opening up and absorbing whatever you put in it, it is always best to go for higher quality products!

Plus it is one of those Rose scents that isn't too "old lady".

May 15, 2016

This is my all time favorite scent EVER. IT smells amazing, it lathers super well (a little goes a very long way) and it leaves your body feeling very clean. I make sure to stock up every Christmas.