LUSH Sex Bath Bomb Reviews

Ranked #460 out of 1157 in Bath & Body

Scintillating jasmine, clary sage and ylang ylang are powerful aphrodisiacs that are known to relax you as they warm your heart, and other body parts too. Soya milk makes the water milky, softening your entire body as you enjoy a luxurious soak with our best-selling Bath Bomb.

June 22, 2017

woww

l'effet est tellement beau!! je le conseil comme première bombe de bain, vous ne serez pas decu. En plus, elle sent tellement bonne. Je l'utiliserais tous les jours si c'était possible

2.8/5

June 21, 2017

Fave bath bomb

I find bath bombs to be expensive for what they are, but as a nice treat, this one is ALWAYS my go to. I love the smell and how it makes my skin feel and the bath looks fun too!

June 12, 2017

LUSH Bath Bombs, Good Quality, but Very Overpriced

LUSH bath bombs are a great product. You can tell that they use quality ingredients and I appreciate that they have minimal packaging for environmentally friendly purposes, I also find them very moisturizing which is nice. I do tend to gravitate towards their bath bombs that contain less color, as some of their bombs have too much color intensity for my liking.
    I find that the prices they ask for their bath bombs is quite high. High enough that it would deter me from purchasing them again in the future. I feel I could get something of the same quality, or frankly, even better -
    from a local artisan or even make them myself. For this reason, I have brought them down in my rating.

May 30, 2017

Sex bomb smells like jasmine and has a flower on top. Makes your bath smell amazing and turns it a lovely pink color. Its scent lingers on the skin, which is always nice. One of my favorite bath bombs

May 04, 2017

Jadore les produits lush je suis une fan de leurs bathbomb.. La bathbomb bombe de sexe est juste wow.... A essayer avec sont conjoint ... Qui sais ou sa vous meneras haha

April 29, 2017

Une peu cher , mais perso je fais 2 bain avec une bombe. L'odeur est douce et sucrée, une de mes préférée chez lush depuis des années !
    J'ai aussi déjà placé les morceaux dans mes tirroir , ainsi mes vêtements sentaient bon !!!:D

April 09, 2017

This is one of my favorite products from Lush it's about 7.00, it's suppose to make you Horny because of something in it but it just makes your skin really soft and it smells really good if your a flower person I would recommend this to anyone specially if they love baths.

January 17, 2017

SexBomb is my most favorite of all Lushs bathbombs. The smell is sooo good and you actually feel as though you're enjoying a relaxing afternoon at the spa. It also leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth.

January 11, 2017

I love the smell of it. It makes my bath so pretty. the bath bomb is really unexpensive. My skin feel soft when I use it. I recommend it. Even my boyfriend love it.

January 11, 2017

Love this lush product...the smell amazing and product well AMDE didn't like the price ! Think this over priced as well as ALOT of there products like There is no animal testing I may buy again