LUSH Strawberry Feels Forever Massage Bar

LUSH Strawberry Feels Forever Massage Bar Reviews

Ranked #1033 out of 1563 in Body Lotions & Creams

Lush Strawberry Feels Forever Massage Bar is made with fresh crushed strawberries for a sumptuous massage treat! Melt the cocoa and shea butter with your hands or rub it all over your sweetheart to make massaging go smoother. The delectable fragrance of strawberries mixed with hibiscus flower infusion will release for a sensual massage. It's especially wonderful after a shower with Yummy Yummy Yummy, our strawberry shower cream wash with the same delightful fragrance. Visit lush.ca for more information.

January 22, 2016

Strawberry Feels Forever smells amazing and is so rich and creamy! It does leave my skin feeling slightly greasy, but once absorbed my skin is so soft and smooth.

May 11, 2015

This is so soft on the skin and I love how it smells!!!

February 27, 2015

This bar melts very nice and spreads evenly in a few moments. My partner and I love LUSH massage bars and this one was especially yummy. If you have tried the d-fluff shaving cream, this has the same delicious scent. If you like giving or receiving massages- this is a great product to get!

January 05, 2015

I love LUSH massage bars. I wasn't planning on buying this, but it was a great buy. Instead of messy, oily massage oils, you heat this bar up with your hands and spread it over your body. It has really made my skin baby soft, seriously. It's winter and my skin is amazingly hydrated.

August 25, 2011

Before one of my friends introduced me to LUSH, i had never heard of the concept of lotion being in bar form. At first I thought thought it was kind of cool but, I had no idea how it could work. This little massage bar proved me wrong and blew me away. It smooths into your skin by the touch of it against your skin. It is super moisturizing and smells so fresh! I have skin that is very eczema prone and is very sensitive. This did not irritate me one bit and I was so happy about that! It's a bit pricey, but worth every penny! Next time you're near a LUSH location, go in and pick up this bad boy!

April 01, 2010

These bars are perfect for you and the boyfriend (one who gives fab massages like mine any way!) or by yourself when you need some serious skin moisturizing. The scent is a lovely creamy berry and it applies easy but takes awhile to settle into the skin if it isn't massaged in very well. Once it does settle you'll never want a bottled lotion again!

January 14, 2010

I think this is the second massage bar from Lush I've tried so far. Great name, great scent! Strawberries with cocoa and shea butters with hibiscus flowers. Personally, I like using the massage bars as a body butter (especially after a shower). They rub in and keep your skin super soft!

The Lush website says that is a similar scent to the shower wash, Yummy Yummy Yummy.

Note: Vegan product. If you plan on keeping this in the bathroom, I suggest finding Tupperware or something to keep it in so it wont melt all over everything if it gets too hot.

Urban Decay Naked Palette

gadzooks added a new review for
    Dickies Work Gloves

Black Diamond Cheesestrings

Bb Cream Tinted Cream

R3Bean has posted in the forum topic
    Best laundry detergent

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Bates motel