LUSH Tea Tree Water Reviews

Ranked #81 out of 270 in Toner

Suffering from spots, blackheads or excess oil? Don’t fret! And most importantly, don’t use a toner laden with skin irritating alcohol. Blemish-prone skin if often more sensitive than we like to give it credit for. Treating breakouts with alcohol can actually further the problem! Our suggestion? Gently, but effectively, treat your skin with Tea Tree Water. The antiseptic tea tree oil clears out blemish causing bacteria, while grapefruit and juniper water balance oil production. Spritz your face with Tea Tree water throughout the day to refresh and keep oil under control. See? Things are looking better already.

2.3/5

July 16, 2017

Not my toner!

Bought as it was recommended for my oily skin. It smells nice and refreshes my skin but nothing else beside it. The skin on my face is still oily, not improvement at all; yes, it doesn't make my face sting as other toners but it wasn't as effective as I thought it would be.

June 25, 2017

Refreshing and smells great!

This product is great for refreshing your skin on a hot day! While I can't say it does miracles for my skin, I find it far less drying, and more versatile than alcohol-based toners. A little on the pricey side for what it is, but that is to be expected at LUSH!

June 21, 2017

Feeling fresh

I love this product. Wasn't much for taking care of my face. I know I used bar soap and water for the longest time till I discovered lush and their amazing line of products.

April 19, 2017

I heard great things about this toner, so I bought it and I absolutely love it! My skin used to get very oily throughout the day, but now it stays shine free even through a long shift at work. I use it after cleansing and before moisturizing, and it's a lifesaver. I love the fact that it comes in a spray bottle!

February 12, 2017

I love this toner! While it's not the cheapest toner on the market, one bottle can last me anywhere from 2-3 months. Works on my hormonal acne but also helps even out my skintone over time.

January 02, 2017

This stuff works great. I'm prone to the odd pimple here and there and have combination skin. This toner seems to balance my skin out - it dries the oily sections and moisturizes the areas that are always dry. It leaves my skin leaving soft, refreshed and clear. It isn't cheap but I will be going back to purchase the big bottle as soon as I run out.

October 30, 2016

Before I went into the store, I already did research and looked up at what people said about this product. They said it worked well on combination oily skin which my skin type. I went into the store and still asked the associate as to what his recommendation is. He recommended the other toner they had and made me try both of them on my hand. I still went with the Tea Tree Water regardless and I don't regret it. The fact that it's all natural is very good for the skin.

October 28, 2016

I must be the odd one out, but this toner water gave me a very bad reaction. I had very bad redness after using it and I woke up with a terrible breakout of acne the very next day after using it. Definitely make sure to spot test it on a small patch of skin before using it.

September 16, 2016

I love this stuff so much. I always have problems with my skin in the summer because of the heat. My face just gets so sticky so quickly. This stuff really helps with controlling my breakouts, to the point where if I forget to use it… well it isn’t pretty.

3.2/5

September 16, 2016

I bought this one as I am very acne prone. I used it as a toner and also a makeup setter. Worked great for both but it is not something I would buy again unfortunately. My face needs a bit more of a concentrated product where as this one I found quite light, more watery