Lush Toothy Tabs Reviews
#4 in Oral Care

December 19, 2018

If you want to whiten your teeth these will not disappoint

I'm all for trying natural products but they can sometimes run very costly. I originally got a sample from Lush to try the BOOM toothy tabs and I was so happy with the results I ended up buying them. They're little tablets that are all natural ingredients not tested on animals and their factory is located in Toronto where they make their stuff so it's pretty local. Charcoal is the main ingredient in them so it can be a bit messy if you're not used to using them but I have to say I've tried all of those whitening products and these worked the best and didn't leave my teeth deleting sensitive after. It's kind of nice how they're in tablet form as well because it's already portiones out for you so you don't have to worry about using too much or too little. A bottle is around $10 and it does last a while and is well worth the value in my opinion.

August 15, 2018

Family favorite!

For me it was easy to get use to the taste and texture because I was already brushing my teeth with carbon coco...for the kids it took a few weeks but after they got used to it there was no going back to regular toothpaste. If I forget to buy some, I get lectured that there teeth are going to go bad and yellow!! Definitely love this product! It’s not like regular toothpaste but your teeth definitely still feel super clean after a brushing.

June 26, 2018

Toothpaste alternative

I was shopping in Lush one day and came across the toothy tabs, they were kind enough to give me a sample one to try at home. I liked it and went back to buy a jar. It was something I had to get used to as it’s not like toothpaste but it foams up nicely and left my mouth feeling fresh.

March 25, 2018

Sustainable & Environmentally friendly toothpaste!

The flavor I bought was mint (white color) and I loved them. They are perfect for those who want vegan, environmentally friendly toothpaste. They have a great minty flavor, and protect against cavities just like other brands. They are extremely convienent to bring camping, on vacation because you only have to bring however many you need, and not the whole thing. The bottle lasts me about 2-3 months and its about 10 dollars so it is reasonably priced!

March 11, 2018

Helps whiten teeth

I love how clean my teeth feel using these and the charcoal definitely leaves them looking whiter. I have found some white spots appear occasionally after using them so I try to alternate between this and other toothpastes and it's working really well!

January 06, 2018

For when you want to switch up toothpastes

There are many different flavours to try and choose for Lush Toothy tabs. Though it may seem a lot to pay close to $10 for a bottle, there are other aspects that I like about these toothpaste alternatives. When it comes to travel, I like to pack these so I carry less liquid based products through airport security. One of my favourite flavours is the Bling! because not only it's shimmery and gold, it has a tanginess to it.

January 05, 2018

Personally, I'm not sold

Perhaps I am an outlier, but I just can't get onboard with this alternative type of toothpaste. I purchased toothy tabs and was really hoping to like them but the whole chewing thing makes me feel like I'm eating mints or candy and I can't convince my brain otherwise. Maybe I'll give it another go sometime but for now I'll stick to my regular toothpaste.

Rapide blanchiment dentaire!

Prenez votre brosse à dent, mouiller la un peu et croquer une capcule de BOOM pour un blanchissement dentaire assuré! Le goût de cola est malheureusement un - pour moi. Je préfère la menthe, mais suffit de se brosser les dents avec un dentifice régulier par la suite et le tout est réglé!

Great Addition to Cleaning Routine

Love to use these in addition to my daily cleaning routine. It foams a bit after you bite it and chew it. Use this a few times a week for the night time cleaning routine. It give a fresh breath kind of feeling. The taste and flavours are not the typical mint. This product is expensive and comes in a small package to use multiple times a day one would need to purchase multiple boxes else it will be a trip almost every week to restock.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT

The key to using this product is to take 1-2 tabs and chew them for a few minutes before you brush. After you're done brushing, don't spit it out right away - swish the foamy goodness around for maximum affect. I drink a lot of coffee and my teeth are very white. I use this product 1-2 times per DAY though as I'm a bit of a brushing freak!