Lysol Advanced Disinfecting Wipes Reviews

October 12, 2021

Best Friend During Covid

Our workplace has always been using this even before covid started. We would clean kitchen handles with it. I'm not 100% sure how effective these are at killing bacteria and germs but at least they make me feel safe about the stuff I touch at work. One thing I don't like is sometimes the scent can be too strong. Also when the wipe is about to dry up it starts making these little eraser bite like white dots on the handles and everything. It's not a bad product though.

October 03, 2021

New Gold

I was always using Lysol wipes even before the COVID pandemic began, however, with the pandemic it was extremely hard to get the wipes at first. So whenever I saw lysol wipes somewhere it was like finding "gold". I have travelled miles and miles ( 1.5 hr away from where I live) to get lysol wipes during the pandemic. I find it very convenient to use and can be used on multi-surfaces such as counter tops, fridge, remote controls, car steering wheel, door knobs etc. Having lysol wipes in the house gives me a sense of peace and security knowing I can disinfect the commonly used places effectively and quickly.
    I absolutely love this product!!!!!!

August 02, 2021
    Virginia, United States

A must during Pandemic

Lysol wipes are a must have to wipe up after you and your kids to keep everyone safe from the COVID-19 virus and for. General everyday use
    I have used these for years and have always been satisfied with the quality

August 01, 2021

Clean clean clean

I have these in every room of my house. I am a clean freak and love how easy they are to just pull out and give the sink, table, counter etc a quick wipe. Great scent as well. I just wish they were a little cheaper :)

July 30, 2021

I will be buying this product again.

Awesome product. Can use these on just about anything that needs sanitized. Use on door jams, door knobs, window sills,etc. I will definitely be buying this product again.

July 28, 2021

Easy and effective

This are easy to use and effective to everyday use for killing bacteria and germs. I love using them on my counters after being home mail or grocery to ensure safety.

May 26, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Effective

I will buy this again and again. I used it everyday for my table and wiping for dust. I like this product and the smell is really good. Love this. Perfect for all

May 15, 2021

Love!

Lysol wipes are convenient and effective around the home. They have fresh scents and clean all kinds of surfaces. I always stock up when there's a sale.

May 05, 2021

Cleans most surfaces effectively

These wipes are great for sanitizing most surface! They are also good for car sanitization when you’re on the go. They are especially functional and useful during these times. Stay safe everyone!

May 05, 2021

IT works as advertised and is affordable

this is actually a really good product but recently i havent been able to find it in stores. despite that durring the pandemic these wipes are great to have on regular trips to the grocery stores.